Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One Step at a Time - August 2012

thank heavens you are here
    maybe if I put nekkid Prince Harry piccies on here we would have more visitors........
    I will always be here.....just in case anyone needs me
    I love my family more than alcohol.:h
    Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

I'm checking in here. My husband wants to go car shopping today. Are you frigging kidding me? Ugh! Can't stand car salesmen!

Comment

YUCK!!!! I hate looking for a new car. Good luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
        "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
        AF - 7-27-15

Comment

ick....have fun...NOT!

Comment

HI NORA!!!

Comment

Hellloooooooooooooo I've just been lewking for a comfy chair before I popped in for a bit of a read. Found it.

It could be worse, I could be filing.
              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Hi everybody, thought your chair was a walnut, Jackie, looks comfie though. Well done on kicking the smoking K9. I have never smoked, but it must be so difficult to give up, just think how much you will save. I know they are so expensive here, so much tax. I am going to Greece next week, and a friend always asks me to bring some duty free cigarettes back for her, as they areless than half the price that we pay in the UK.

Comment

HI MAMA!!!!!!!
                  AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Hiya Steppers! xxx

How are you doing Nora? )

JC... I had a chair like that in my 30s. And it was suspended from a frame. I was retro cool! (Or was the rut roh...) ;o)

Comment

JC - GOOD TO SEE YOU!!! :welcome: I thought your chair was a walnut too. :H:H I want one!

Paula - How wonderful - you are going on another trip. Have a fantastic time.

K9 - How are you doing today?

Sun - where are you??

Fly - how's the car shopping going???
                      AF - 7-27-15

Comment

OMG Jaycee...I would never be able to get in and out of that thing...
                        I remember those chairs Zen!
                        My favorite was my wicker chair like the one Morticia Adams sat in when dhe snapped her fingers....

Comment

Hi Friends,
                          Yup, I'm still around, just at work yesterday and today. It was a pretty satisfying day.

Flyaway, many of the car dealers at least in this area are now offering up-front pricing. I hope you will find that also around you, so the process isn't so miserable.

Jackie, that chair makes my back hurt even with my eyes closed. I'm not too old but my body is really stiff due to my spinal fusion when I was 12 years old.

Paula, have fun AGAIN. We are still working on a short winter get-away. I think I talked hubby out of Clearwater Beach, maybe Sanibel Island instead.

I have been thinking about how to post my af time. I hate counting days, but I think I will report total af weeks for now. When I complete two consecutive af months, I will switch to months. Total consecutive af time is the gold standard, but in the meantime I need to give myself credit and encouragement for the progress I've made since I started posting with this group. I have completed 8 af weeks since I started posting here on June 22.

Nora and Mama, thanks for holding this group together. It has helped me a lot. I too wish others would join us.
                          My life is better without alcohol, since 9/1/12. My sobriety tool is the list at permalink 236 on the toolbox thread under monthly abstinance.

Comment

8 weeks is awesome Sunni butt!

Comment

Sun - that is GREAT!!!!!!!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:goodjob:
                              AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Heya Zen - didn't see you.

Oh yes - the Morticia Adamms chair. So cool.............
                                AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Working...
                                X