Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread Wednesday 8 August

I is heer two.

Just about falling asleep, though - was reading and the book fell out of my hand when I nodded off.
    I'll do whatever it takes
    AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Aww my Dad used to do that. He would have been 91 today and always said he was 'just resting his eyelids'.
      It could be worse, I could be filing.
      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

tiptronic_ct;1361651 wrote: I is heer two.

Just about falling asleep, though - was reading and the book fell out of my hand when I nodded off.
        Only just here myself.

On my run today I got half way when I blacked out. Horrible experience scared me big time.The guy I was with wanted to call an ambulance. I knew it must have been my new anti-hypertension meds. So got him to drive me home instead. Saw Medics this afternoon and as I thought my B/P is really low. So on a new much lower dose of the medication. I will not risk any exercise until I feel 100%.
        Off to Norway 7 am Friday. So will have to behave:upset:

Comment

Crikey Whizzy,

I'll get me passport and come with you and play nursey if you like.
          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

tiptronic_ct;1361651 wrote: I is heer two.

Just about falling asleep, though - was reading and the book fell out of my hand when I nodded off.Hope you get a good night's sleep Tipster. :huggy
            JackieClaire;1361654 wrote: Aww my Dad used to do that. He would have been 91 today and always said he was 'just resting his eyelids'.
            What a great saying to remember him by, JC.:h
            anon;1361657 wrote:
            Only just here myself.

On my run today I got half way when I blacked out. Horrible experience scared me big time.The guy I was with wanted to call an ambulance. I knew it must have been my new anti-hypertension meds. So got him to drive me home instead. Saw Medics this afternoon and as I thought my B/P is really low. So on a new much lower dose of the medication. I will not risk any exercise until I feel 100%.
            Mrs. A - please get yourself to your doctor ASAP. This is really scary.

Army, gotta go walk the dog and then to bed. Hope yerz all feeling better tomorrowz...
            For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
            AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

anon;1361657 wrote: Only just here myself.

Have not had a proper read back but have just seen this! Coach-please be careful, hon!:l Are you eating properly?? Please take it easy in Norway. Sounds so exciting-I have always wanted to go to Scandanavia. (In the summer)

Comment

I'll have to do a quick read back tonight but...Wags-keep those happy thoughts, hon! Don't worry till you have to, ok?
                And JC-well done on no smokes!!!:goodjob:
                Tips-I'm jealous of your looong weekend. grrr..
                Big hugs to everyone else. Early start again tomorrow. But I'm happy to have the work. I NEED it! Skint, as usual.
                xxx

Comment

Nighty night, Stirls and Expatty.
                  AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Anon i do hope you will be ok do get a full checkup before Norway. How long will you stay in Norway? Would love to go to a Scandinavin country too. Are you going with friends of mr A?

Comment

Firefox;1361674 wrote: Anon i do hope you will be ok do get a full checkup before Norway. How long will you stay in Norway? Would love to go to a Scandinavin country too. Are you going with friends of mr A?
                      Thanks folks Yes I had a full medical checkup, bloods etc. The new medication I am on has dropped my B/P to a very low reading hence the fainting.

Foxy I am going with Mr A to meet our daughters partners parents at their cabin. We wonder whether an anouncement is imminent:h I do hope they speak English!!

We are then going on the post boat around the Fiords where the only access is a boat.

Comment

Expat,Stirly and JC thanks also for your concern.

Comment

night gang, hope u feel better soon mrs A
                          I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
                          Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Working...
                          X