• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread Thursday 9 August

Good morning Army
    Just having first coffee. Bliss.

morning expatty, i need a few coffees here to get me ready for work. I asked a guy to be my sponsor last night in AA, he said yes, and i will be starting the steps shortly
    I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
    Audrey Hepburn

Comment

littlepinkcat;1361875 wrote: morning expatty, i need a few coffees here to get me ready for work. I asked a guy to be my sponsor last night in AA, he said yes, and i will be starting the steps shortly
      That's brilliant, Pinky!:l
      I'm off to work soon. But only a half day today.
      I hope you all have a lovely Thursday.
      Back laters xxx

Comment

Good morning expat and LPC, lovely morning here :-) Well done LPC on last night,good move imo.

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
        I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

morning mario, u off to play wih the traffic soon, or u off work on this marvellous hump day?
          cheers, yeah i think its right for me too
          I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
          Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Morning Expat, Pinky & Mario.
            Well done Pinky.
            Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Of to play with the traffic,I am looking out for a certain ktab :-)

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
              I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

howdy tabbers, thanks, you spending this weekend playing in ur garden ?
                Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Give me a toot and a big wave if you see me Mario.
                  Yeah almost certainly Pinky, really hope I am not becoming a gardening bore. It helps by keeping busy I find and my new hobby brings me joy, so much to learn though.

Comment

Goooooooood morning expattie, Pinky, Mario, Tabbers and all to come

:goodjob: Pinky

Today is Women's Day in Saffaland. One of the local events is a Ladies race and the route passes through our neighbourhood. Just think: if Mrs. T was running, I could've invited her in for some quick refreshment en route.
                    I'll do whatever it takes
                    AF 21/08/2009

Comment

i had a great day with my niece yesterday shes only just turned two in March and her speech, is really good, what a laugh we had, we were setting off to go to asda, i was giving me sister a hand with the shopping as ive got a car, and me neice said: coat and shoes on, turn telly off go in car, and you push trolley, bloody hell i thought thats good for 2 year old, we put her in the car seat and pulled the straps a little too tight she started saying let me out, let me out, lol, we reassured her she was a bit grumpy, i asked her are you alright lass? she replied : no i'm not, ha ha ha , i was laughing for ages with that one.
                      then when we were in asda her mam wanted to do the shopping in peace nd quiet without the bairn so we stayed in the fruit nd veg aisle and i was showing her lots of fruits shes never seen before. I gave her a coconut and she was like whats this we were shaking the cocnuts and listening to the fluid inside i said thats milk, she looked at me to say ur crackers the milks kept in the fridge, lol, i showed her kiwis and pineapples and mangos, she loved it and started to pretend to eat them at that point i decided to move on to trolley racing when the aisles were quiet id make a noise like a racing car nd run with the trolley then stop dead quick when we were about to crash into someone, the bairn loved it however other shoppers nd my sister were not so impressed me sister said " i don't know whos worse you or her, go wait for me outside" lol, we were extradited, but we had great fun.
                      Audrey Hepburn

Comment

I can think of much worse bores than the gardening variety, Tabbers
                        AF 21/08/2009

Comment

LOL Pinky :H:H:H

Kids need that in their lives!
                          AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Hi Tips.
                            Ah the joy of little'uns. Never does to grow up completely, have heard say all men are just big boys, no comment.

Comment

KTAB;1361889 wrote: Give me a toot and a big wave if you see me Mario.
                              Yeah almost certainly Pinky, really hope I am not becoming a gardening bore. It helps by keeping busy I find and my new hobby brings me joy, so much to learn though.
                              my nana loves gardening, i didn't inherit her green fingers, sounds like this gardening hobbie is doing u the world of good tabbers
                              Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Working...
                              X