Anyone remember me? Good news story :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone remember me? Good news story

Kimberley;1413856 wrote: DG, DBT includes stuff like Mindfulness as well - I'm sure the lecturer mentioned that. Mindfulness is increasingly being used in addiction services - I really think addicts would benefit from the whole lot of tools that DBT has to offer though. Did I send you the second book? I can't remember. The first one is the basics, which you clearly have covered! The secind one is more DBT, Coaching, NLP type stuff.

Thanks SKendall and Maddie you can get the book off Amazon.com either as an actual book or as a Kindle Book. If you're a member of Amazon Prime, you can borrow the Kindle version for FREE as well. You don't even need an actual Kindle for the Kindle book - you can download a Kindle 'reader' to your computer free from Amazon.
    Is your second book on Amazon now? If so I will buy it! If not - I would love a pre-release and then when it comes out I will still buy it so you are whole for all of your work. I am very interested in learning more about DBT. The teacher did talk about mindfullness - in fact we did a class activity that was interesting.

DG
    Sobriety Date = 5/22/08
    Nicotine Free Date = 2/27/07

One day at a time.

Comment

Working...
    X