Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread Saturday 11th August

Good morning troopers...

it's the weekend at last...so I suppose you're all in bed..lazy lot..

Hope all's well in the barracks..super sober saturday to you all:l :l

Hi there Ladyjan, Its 3.30 pm in oz and I am about to head off to see a movie. Looking fwd to the rest of the day A/F

Comment

7.03 am in KTAB land, so good morning.
      Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

good morning guys
        I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
        Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Good morning Jan, Boozer, Pinky, Tabbers and all to come

We had quite a storm during the night. I'll need to backwash the pool before the rain sets in again.

An old friend of mine is visiting later in the day. Haven't seen her in about 4 years, although we talk on the phone occasionally.

Have a lovely Saturday!
          I'll do whatever it takes
          AF 21/08/2009

Comment

In bed - chance would be a fine thing, it is 7.32am here in UK and I have now been up for 2 hours and 10 minutes thanks to my lovely almost-3-year-old!!!
            Taking it ODAT

Comment

mauritiusdodo;1362695 wrote: In bed - chance would be a fine thing, it is 7.32am here in UK and I have now been up for 2 hours and 10 minutes thanks to my lovely almost-3-year-old!!!
              aww kids r a great alarm clock
              I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
              Audrey Hepburn

Comment

tiptronic_ct;1362693 wrote: Good morning Jan, Boozer, Pinky, Tabbers and all to come

We had quite a storm during the night. I'll need to backwash the pool before the rain sets in again.

An old friend of mine is visiting later in the day. Haven't seen her in about 4 years, although we talk on the phone occasionally.

Have a lovely Saturday!
                Morning tipps, wish we had a pool to backwash
                me and mrs pinky r going to have a day out in a d different city, not sure where yet, may just get n the car drive, and see where we end up
                Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Morning army i'm up since 7.30 and on my first coffee. Cloudy but dry here. No plans yet for today but cleaning and laundry to be done. Have a lovely saturday whatever you have planned.:cupajoe:

Comment

mollyka;1362703 wrote: Morning Foxy - xpost there!!! Oh and Pinky - I just love that 'magical mystery tour' sort of thing - we do that on the bike all the time - well it's more a matter of getting lost than planning on randomly pickin places ;-)
                    yeah i love getting lost with mrs pinky shes my best friend, her EX phoned her yesterday, mrs pinky showed me a photo of her EX and i thought oh shes not a threat, she was not blessed with looks, i know its personality, but in my mind i thought yeah im the best looking partner u have had, LOL, naughty me
                    Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Mornin

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
                      I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Nice out but bad things on the way.

Comment

And I didn't win the euro lotto last night :-(

Comment

mauritiusdodo;1362695 wrote: In bed - chance would be a fine thing, it is 7.32am here in UK and I have now been up for 2 hours and 10 minutes thanks to my lovely almost-3-year-old!!!
                            Morning again to those now awake..lazy bunch..but is saturday..

Mollers this is the post about 3yr olds.....
                            reckon we've all been there, an now got the grey hair to prove it....

mind you I don't know if I'm grey or not..coz I'm blonde...:H:H:H

Comment

But then I didn't do it :-)

Comment

Working...
                              X