Army Thread Saturday 11th August

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyhoo will the new GF make good daughter-in-law material.
    It could be worse, I could be filing.
    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Evening folks. I hear you JC, all I can say is addictions suck big time.
      On the bright side I am off out for dinner tonight and I am driving. Now must away, hop in the shower and wash me mucky self, I really do have green fingers. I was cleaning clogged up grass out the underside of the mower you see...
      Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Well trying the no smoking gig came up and bit me from behind. That'll learn me.
        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Did you put a big stamp saying 'approved' on her back and keep nipping into the kitchen to whisper with Joe.
          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Hello Troopers!!!

Jackie, it's perfectly normal to get stressed out about upcoming surgery. And since you've only just recently stopped smoking, perfectly normal that you would have such strong cravings so don't be beating yourself up about it. But, and this is a medium sized but - please try to keep the ciggies to a minimum tonight and tomorrow since your surgery is on Monday and you want to be as kind to your lungs as you can be since you'll be put under and anesthetic is never easy on anyone, but is harder on a smoker. Keep that e-ciggie handy and use it as much as you can. Just some well-meant advice, said with :h

Molly - great news about the new girlfriend. I always get freaked out a bit meeting new girlfriends. I don't have to worry about that anymore with older son and hopefully not with younger son either. In fact, if he doesn't marry his current girlfriend, I might never speak to him again. Um, as far as the hair colour goes - is your natural colour blue-black? Cause mine is. And of course I still have my natural colour. Not a grey hair on me melon......:H

:wavin: to the rest of youz in the barracks!!
            For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
            AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

evening guys, thats good molly that the new girlfriend is canny
              I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
              Audrey Hepburn

Comment

:goodjob:Mo Farah!! Well done!!!:wave:

Comment

One moment please..................................

.................................GO MO!!!!!!!!!!

Stirls, keeping the ciggies to a dull roar. Had about 5 all day.
                  AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Troopers, gotta go walk my Freddie and then to bed. Wishing all of you....

Comment

Nighty night Stirls,

Usain is on at 11pm your time. 9 pm here.

Missed the 800M
                      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Hello Army - looks like everyone is in bed, just thought I'd pop in and say hi. Stevie and I have been baching for the last three weeks while Ma and Pa are in Oz, it's been good for us. We both have had the flu for a week, that was a bit sucky with Stevie ending up with an ear infection, she is heaps better now.

Enjoying the Olympics - much better viewing then some of the stuff on while up feeding bubs in the middle of the night.

Sleep tight all.
                        It's time I put my big girl pants on. :grannypants: I hope they fit.

Comment

Working...
                        X