Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread Sunday 12th August

I don't relax 'til I'm on the plane.

Was just thinking ,Molls, has Jilly seen you since you were in re-hab?
    It could be worse, I could be filing.
    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

I've started packing... 2 days before we take off.... wtf?!?

well actually we leave very early Tues am so only a day and a half, but still.....

good to hear this is normal !!!
      I have a drink problem, I have been AF since 15 March 2011 and I am working hard to stay that way

They don't call me Pingu Purple Pants for nothing....

Comment

What time do you have to check in at the hospital, JC?

:hallo: P3 & the rest of youse.

I'm stuffed. Ended up making scones, smoked salmon & cream cheese snacky thingies, roast sweet chilli chicken drumsticks, savoury rice & pumpkin fritters. ***burp***
        I'll do whatever it takes
        AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Got to be there at 7am.

Luckily it's only a 20 minute drive.
          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

our flight is at 7am.. Tues mind

now here's a thing, why is it that sparkling water tastes uber delicious when you are out for a meal, but at home it tastes.... well shite really. Even the nice stuff.. can't work it out?!?
            I have a drink problem, I have been AF since 15 March 2011 and I am working hard to stay that way

Comment

That's early (for both of you).

I'd better send you some hugs for tomorrow right now then, JC :l:l:l
              AF 21/08/2009

Comment

That's early (for both of you).

I'd better send you some hugs for tomorrow right now then, JC :l:l:l
                AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Dreary closing ceremony with a load of has beens who should have retired years ago. No thanks

Comment

Well we're not particularly enjoying this concert. Too much miming and weird shit...

Sorry but

Comment

I'm loving it.

They could have dumped Kate Moss in the Thames.

But I saw my future husband Ray Davis :h
                      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Hello Army,

Hope you r all sleeping well!...... Just had a tall iced coffee with vanilla creamer. Needed a Nana nap, but chose this. Was oh to stuffed most the day from eating internet Grannie's Scandanavian cakes & sausies. Over helping Mama taday.

Loved Expatty's pink beanie, so cute. Your eye is a beauty! Me girl ( who lives far away ) texts me just one of her big blue eyes sometimes. Maybe when I upload my CD, I will put one of my hazel ones up. Paint it all up with the right color shades, that will make it turn green. Play, I spy with my little eye. Member those childhood books?

I loved & giggled when I read "ikklesnooze". I thought you've been visiting your little baby boy ~ grandbaby. Mollers, I'm so very happy your getting ta see your daughter.... I went thru a time with my 1st born yrs back. You are a miracle! Many of us are!.... You must be thrilled!

It's left over chicken casserole from Fri ( My own Nana's recipe, simple, but good ). No bakin, it's to bloody hot here, but there's ice cream. Hubs is in paintin in his hot pink tank from the nineties. He'd die if he knew I was tellin. He won't ever where it out. I think he looks hot & he shaved his mustache & gotee. It's like geetin a new man. hahaha... well sorta. The kids stayed one more night & should arrive safe, where it will be a hot 115 in AZ. I'd could never live there. Hell no!.....

Rhythmic gymnastics not sure, but I'm guessing this might make a few drool. I have some solutions to your? Think I shall refrain & be a good girl.

Big hugs & prayers for you JC. Many Beautiful ~ Mighty Angels!.... Dazzling ~ Sparkling Fairies, will be watching closely over you!.... Nothing to fear, you are safe!.... Besides you will be having sweet & short dreams of Ray Davis. You won't be under to long. Sorry dear.

We shall discuss quittin the fags at a later date. I found sumpin UK style last nite. Was sorta weird, I was lead there, I think. Sleep good! Before you know it, you will be on the road to recovering from surgery! Muah :h

Luv Wild :l

Comment

Working...
                        X