Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread Tuesday 14 August

Good morning Army
    Thank you for posting a photo of Stevie (yesterday's thread), Zeppie. She's gorgeous!:l
    Can't wait to hear news from JC. Glad to hear you're asking for choccies! That's a good sign!

Morning Patty and those to arrive. And ...........
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOLLERS !!!!

I got up early to make a cake for you !!!! :H
    Jesus hope I got the right date - morto if I didn't !!!!

Comment

Morning ladies.

AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOLLERS!!!!

Comment

Started a birthday thread hours ago :H
        It's disappeared . Army need to post to bring it back up.

Comment

I'm off to work myself.
          Have a lovely day everyone (especially Molly)!!!!!

Comment

satz ive posted on the birthday thread, hopefully that will keep it going
            I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
            Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Good morning, Army

Happy birthday again, Mollers!

Hope you can check in today and already feeling heaps better, JC :l
              I'll do whatever it takes
              AF 21/08/2009

Comment

sending hugs and get well vibes to J.C, ive got a job application form to finish then whipping it over to the organisation as it has to be in by midday, its a big job, lots of responsibility, mental health practitioner with a really well known organisation
                I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
                Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Morning army Molly enjoy your day maybe yoy will do something later. I don't do birthdayts either. Jc hope you wake up feeling well and not too sore:l. Dull here with more rain on the way but yesterday afternoon turned out lovely warm and sunny. Off later to pay some bills do food shopping and i hope to make the 1pm AA meeting. I went to one last night which was quite good and i got another lady's pone no. Have a lovely tuesday folks.

Comment

enjoy ur AA meeting foxy, im at mine tonight, we have such a laugh, lol, its a great bunch of people
                    Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Good luck with the job application Pinky.

Comment

cheers foxy, i don't expect to get it , im not qualified for it, but there was no more jobs to apply for, and when i have my degree i will be qualified for it, but even if i get an interview it would be good, who knows if u don't try u would never know, so i thought hey ho lets give it a go
                        Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Morning.

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
                          I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Happy birthday Molly :-)

Comment

No work today, happy about that.The plan is to stay here in de house,thats the plan.

Comment

Working...
                              X