Army Thread Tuesday 14 August

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

mollyka;1363794 wrote: Mornin Mario - I like your plan - a man needs a plan I want YOUR plan! Gonna be a lazy mare all day at work today - sod them!!
    Wonder when Jacks is getting home - the girl I'm working with had her gallbladder out last year and she was in 2 nights - ok, goin to have coffee and NOT making a packed lunch --- Big Mac meal for me today in Ashbourne -- oh gawd I'm a divil:H
    Joe has bout 95 cookery books out organising my birthday dinner an all the sprogs are ringing saying they're coming out -- he's PANICKED:nutso:
    Yes mollyo a man needs a plan, so first I must become a man to have me plan :H

Hope Jc is doing ok:l

I am also waiting for this heavy rain to arrive as promised, bit dark out but thats it

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
    I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Molly, a big mac meal sounds lovely....... Go large, defo its ya birthday, poor Joe, lol, the dinner sounds like it will be great to have all of ur family there around ya, have a fab day
      I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
      Audrey Hepburn

Comment

mario enjoy ur day off, im off but running around like a mad woman in the afternoon trying to get a scrap aprt for me car, i found out yesterday off the mechaninc that the people who sold me the car sold me it without an airbox sytem, fecking cheating swindling bastards, the mechanic said the car will run but really needs one, so im going to view one today to see if its the right one
        I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
        Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Not much time as only have intermittent Internet connection.

Firstly HAPPY BIRTHDAY darling MOLLY.

Has Jackie had her op?

Will check in later when I get back.

Have been meeting my daughters future in laws for the first time! We spent a long weakened with them on a beautiful island in their cabin. Best bit was enjoying the whole process sober. Last time in Norway was when I disgraced myself by falling over drunk and breaking ribs and my ankle:upset:
          Sorry about spelling predictive text

Love to all xxx

Comment

mollyka;1363789 wrote: Mornin again --- thanks for all the lovely well wishes - I pretend to hate birthdays, and then in the past have spent many of them feeling resentful if the family didn't bend over backwards - typical alkie thinkin and behaviour!! I LOVE BIRTHDAYS - and today I'm gonna have a brilliant sober one - have had loads of sober ones before -- BUT THIS ONE'S FOR ME!!!!!
            Saucy minx ya Pinky oh and good luck with the job! Still waitin for the cake Benjy
            Righters - off to make these old bones look beeeoooooootiful:thumbs:
            Jazus I'm sweatin' making this cake. It's rather LARGE to fit all the candles on :H:H:H
            Good luck Pinkypoo with the job!
            Mario - DO NOTHING !!!
            BTW I need a new personal trainer over this side - yer man Damo is too feckin' far & expensive and a pain in the arse.
            Any links I can contact Mario.

Comment

hidey ho army - happy birthday Mollymoo
              It's time I put my big girl pants on. :grannypants: I hope they fit.

Comment

Hi zeppie and will do satz :-) thanks LPC.

Comment

have a lovely day off Mario - enjoy

Molls - Stevie is great - she is such a good wee baby - cruisey as

She's 8 weeks old on Thursday and is now smiling and trying to talk - I love her to bits! Attached files [img]/converted_files/1919678=6965-attachment.jpg[/img]

Comment

Zeppie its mad looking at the baby after hearing so much about her :-) who is stevie ?

Comment

That's her name Mario

Comment

Zeppie2;1363810 wrote: That's her name Mario
                        :blush::new::blush: Got it

Comment

mario;1363812 wrote: :blush::new::blush: Got it
                          :H:H

Comment

I'm orf to bed - have a great day everyone

Comment

Goodnight Zeppie & stevie :-)

Comment

Wonder how ladyjan is ? lots of serious forest fires out her way ?

Comment

Working...
                                X