Army Thread Tuesday 14 August

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

littlepinkcat;1363910 wrote: lol, mrio, ur the joker today, i went to hand the application form in drove round for an hour and couldn't find it , the closing date was today at midday, but im gonna post it and put a grovelling letter in explaining i couldn't find the place and see if they still accept it.

Im off to the scrap yard soon, hes gonna charge me 15 pounds for it if its the right thing, so thats canny cheap and a mechanic i know is gonna fit it for nowt, so bonus
    Pinkeroo is for the scrap heap :H:H:H

Comment

satz123;1363938 wrote: What have a pregnant cow and Monaghan got in common ?
      (apologies to non- Oirish peeps on this one )
      THEY ARE BOTH CLOSE TO CAVAN !!!! :H:H:H
      (calving)

Comment

satz123;1363941 wrote: THEY ARE BOTH CLOSE TO CAVAN !!!! :H:H:H
        (calving)
        :H Thanks Satz. I needed a laugh. (your fly one was funny too, Mario )
        Off to collect my son from summer camp.
        bacinabit x

Comment

mama bear;1363924 wrote: I am fighting a stinky summer cold and wish I was home in bed....
          good luck LPC!
          AWWWWWWWWW take care Ms MB :l GO HOME !!

Comment

satz123;1363939 wrote: Pinkeroo is for the scrap heap :H:H:H
            :H:

Had a good laugh at that one
            I'll do whatever it takes
            AF 21/08/2009

Comment

:hallo: folksies

Tuesday just about done and dusted :goodjob:

Eldest cub off to a school social. They're taking over 2 adjacent restaurants at the local mall. Poor waiters... The rest of us are having grilled lamb chops with garlic & rosemary.

No further word from JC? I hope she's recovered a bit by now.
              I'll do whatever it takes
              AF 21/08/2009

Comment

satz123;1363939 wrote: Pinkeroo is for the scrap heap :H:H:H
                cheeky begger
                I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
                Audrey Hepburn

Comment

I wish I could Benji
                  GRILLED LAMB is my all time favorite
                  I love my family more than alcohol.:h
                  Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

went to the scrap yard the air box system was 17 pounds and he fitted it , a bargain, he poppoed the bonnet and said why has ur ignition system not got a cover? i was like for fucks sake, something else i have been diddled on when i bought the car, he is gonna try nd get me one
                    I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
                    Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Looks like the barracks are deserted right now. Yet another quick fly-by from me (we're "on holidays" so out and about a lot) - got a text message from Jackie just before noon, her time, saying "feeling a ton better. Just hoping I am fit to go" So I expect she's home by now. Will let you know if I have any news. Hope you all have a great evening. See youz soon.....
                      For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
                      AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Latest update - just talked to Mr. JC. Jackie went home earlier but was in so much pain a few hours later that she asked him to call the hospital and they said to take her back right away. She's waiting for a bed at the moment and they'll keep her over night. Will talk or text again tomorrow with Mr. JC or Jackie and will try to let you all know as soon as I have news. Good night and sweet dreams to you all.....
                        For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
                        AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

stirly-girly;1364014 wrote: Latest update - just talked to Mr. JC. Jackie went home earlier but was in so much pain a few hours later that she asked him to call the hospital and they said to take her back right away. She's waiting for a bed at the moment and they'll keep her over night. Will talk or text again tomorrow with Mr. JC or Jackie and will try to let you all know as soon as I have news. Good night and sweet dreams to you all.....
                          Sending JackieClare :l:l:l:l:l

Hi stirly hope your enjoying your holidays and Molly hope your enjoying getting older :H

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
                          I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Going to watch a film now,Its on tv, The x files.

Comment

See you in the morning :-)

Comment

poor JC
                                I love my family more than alcohol.:h
                                Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Working...
                                X