This one time at band camp.......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey guy's I got home a little early tonight and really don't feel like reading my book and not wanting to plant myself on couch in front of boob tube just yet......

Thought I would start a thread to share funny, embarrassing, ironic or just plain entertaining personal stories..... These can be about yourself, a friend, a family member or even something you read, watched or saw online.... Can also be a a tale from on or off the wagon

Here's one of mine:

When my son was about 4 or 5 his grandpa took him with to run some errands... As they were walking into Target my son let a toot and my Dad said "What do you say Ed?" my Son responded "I don't know grandpa", "well you say excuse me Ed, when you let a fart you say excuse me" "ok grandpa excuse me" later while waiting in the zig zag line of a fast food joint, for their usual frosty, Ed was fooling around and lost his bearings in the line and wound up grabbing what he thought was my dads hand.... But instead was the hand of stranger.... A grouchy strange man who pulled his hand away and gave Ed and my dad a dirty look.... So my Dad said "Come her Ed, now what do you say? As he gestures toward the grouchy man" Ed says "I don't know Grandpa" my dad replies with "well, you say excuse me Ed" my son in a loud protest says "but I didn't fart Grandpa I SWEAR!!!!!"

Hope u enjoyed..... Have a great evening!!!!!
    And it's hard to dance with a devil on your back so shake him off ~ Florence and the Machine

Embarrassing AND entertaining I think.

The night I went to the hospital from my day/night of drinking, I was sooooooooooo out of it....I was sitting on the hospital bed and told them I thought I had to go to the restroom.

The orderly said which one......I thought that was a weird question.

Number 1 I said.....my wife said No you dont. They looked at each other with a silly grin.

I had a catheter and didnt even know it
    Living on Planet Sober since 05/02/11

DAREDEVIL COOKIE MONSTER

Comment

Hahhahahahaha!!! Good one....

Reminds me of when I was in labor with my son going on 14 hours and had finally agreed to epidural and had calmed down and for some reason I found myself alone for a few minutes with just the nurse (my circus of family and friends had all disappeared) I turned to the nurse and said I have to go to the bathroom she said which one and I said #2 and she said "oh know sweetie, you don't have to go #2, that's your baby coming!"

Needless to say I get a little chuckle evrytime my hubby refers to him as "lil shit"!!!!
      And it's hard to dance with a devil on your back so shake him off ~ Florence and the Machine

Comment

LOL, V and Nelz.

I just thought of something my nephew told me when he was in second grade. He said that his teacher always had bad breath, but one of his classmates exclaimed one day when she bent over him to look at his homework, Miss D, your breath be kickin!!!:H:H

"I like people too much or not at all."
        Sylvia Plath

Comment

This story took place back in the beginning of my drinking career so it didn't take as much for me to get drunk.

I remember I was on a chatroom with a webcam with some friends. It was after work and I had a few drinks already and I accidentally spilled a drink. Without thinking and being too lazy to grab something else to clean it, I took my shirt off and cleaned the spill. And even more embarrassing I put the shirt back on and then remembered, **** I have the cam on. Thankfully they all understood and my mom and brother didn't catch me in my bra on cam which could have happened because the computer was in the living room.
          I quit drinking on March 8, 2020. Taking it One Day At A Time and no more taking my quit for granted.

Also doing it for me. I got to stay sober for me.

Just consecrate on today and do what you can to remain sober for today and worry about staying sober tomorrow, tomorrow.

Comment

Omg LMAO Drifty...... Tooo funny I woulda been worse off cause stinkin bra is the first thing to come off when I get home.... Fish it thru the shirt sleeves and toss wherever

Comment

Gotts chime in

First of all I'm with you vlivengood-bra off at once with or without taking off the shirt.
              LOL

When my daughter was 3 I took her to a pediatric dentist to get her ready to take care of her teeth. The hygienist starting telling her what the dentist was going to do, why she needed to get used to brushing,etc and said "When we eat "sugar bugs" get on our teeth and can damage them, so we have to brush them away."

My daughter looked at me and said "Is she talking about bacteria?"

Loved it

Comment

Another life time ago, I stripped naked at a neighbourhood get together, jumped into the neighbour's newly installed swimming pool - in the middle of winter! My ex-husband had to come in and haul me out because I was too smashed to navigate the steps.....two steps up, splash right back in.........

We moved house shortly afterwards..................:upset:
                It is not what we do, but how much love we put into the doing.
                Mother Theresa

Comment

Yikes!!!! Good thing we can look back and laugh

Comment

nicelife;1364724 wrote: Another life time ago, I stripped naked at a neighbourhood get together, jumped into the neighbour's newly installed swimming pool - in the middle of winter! My ex-husband had to come in and haul me out because I was too smashed to navigate the steps.....two steps up, splash right back in.........

We moved house shortly afterwards..................:upset:
                    Ohhhhh, guilty of that!!!

One time my GF, my best friend and his GF sat around a hot tub drinking vodka out of the bottle.

Needless to say, that is just about the only time ANYONE but my parents had ever seen me completely naked.......woooooooooops
                    Living on Planet Sober since 05/02/11

DAREDEVIL COOKIE MONSTER

Comment

Another embarassing story.

I was wanting to get drunk for the first time, so it ensure that I would get drunk I bought 2 bottles of champagne thinking that if one didn't do the trick that the second one did (had a few drinks in prev. sessions and never felt it so I thought it took alot (and I was new). Not only was one bottle more then enough but I ended up drinking a bottle and a half and puked a tiny bit. During my drunkenness, I had to say step step when going upstairs to pee, and almost peed in the livingroom's trash can. Ended up sleeping with mom because she was concerned that I drank too much (I stopped once I puked because that was the rule I set for every time I drank). The next day I was too hungover to go to church.

I have more stories to tell but will stop for now. Thank god those days are done. It was embarrassing to be sleeping with mom at 22.
                      I quit drinking on March 8, 2020. Taking it One Day At A Time and no more taking my quit for granted.

Also doing it for me. I got to stay sober for me.

Just consecrate on today and do what you can to remain sober for today and worry about staying sober tomorrow, tomorrow.

Comment

The title of this thread makes me crack up. :H

Oh the embarrassing stories...I don't even know where to begin. Here's one in a nutshell. Went to a bar. Drank like a fish. Went "home" with a guy that said he lived on a boat. Proceeded to get naked with said guy. Real owner of boat comes home at a very embarrassing moment. Never heard from Boat Guy again....thank God.
                        :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

K9 you kill me - just put it all out there..... I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!! Honestly just busted out laughing out loud in my office THANKS

Comment

On a weekend about 10 years ago, I was visiting my BF, and was drinking. Well, I had to pee pretty badly in the middle of the night.

Instead of going to the washroom, I found the Kitty Litter box and went in there! :shocked:

My BF came to get me out of it; how embarrassing!

Comment

I dont know if I would be more embarrassed or more grossed out Thanks for the laugh and for sharing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X