Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread Humpday 15 August

Morning army

Hope JC is feeling better this morning. Hope you are too, Mrs Bear.

Waiting for the supermarket to open, so I thought I'd get the hump day thread started.

We are threatened with heavy rain and thunderstorms here today, which has sort of kiboshed my plans to take piglet on an excursion. The forecast for tomorrow is somewhat better.

I've been for my usual run to the end of the lane and was feeling quite good when I reached home so ran around the village and did an extra mile or so. Think the exercise is beginning to pay dividends.

Good luck with your job application pinky. Had to laugh a tiny bit at the way they keep finding things missing in your car. At least you're getting the parts and work done very cheaply. :goodjob:

Anyway....hope you all have a fantastic Wednesday.

Morning Reccie, yeah it is funny in a way that theres always something missing in the car, the strange thing is the car runs fine, it was the batterry that died, because it was old, and if i never got the batterry changed i would never know me car was missing vital parts. Poor Martina Mc Cluncheon (thats the name of me car) shes been through the ringer. I hav promised to keep her tidy from now on, we will see how long that lasts i give it a week, lol.
    I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
    Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Morning pinky

Yeah...I'm not the best at keeping my car tidy either!

Comment

Morning guys, flying visit this morning. Note to self: when turning off alarm dont turn back over for another five mins in the nest.
        Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Good morning Reccie, Pinky, KTAB, Molly and everyone else to come
          Coffee.

Comment

Hello... Junior member here.

Comment

mollyka;1364212 wrote: Leavin Cert results today!!! - oh gawd!
              Best of luck Joey
              I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
              Audrey Hepburn

Comment

mollyka;1364212 wrote: Leavin Cert results today!!! - oh gawd!
                :eeks:
                Hang in there, hon! He'll be grand. :l
                Around what time do you get the results? It's the waiting that kills ya.

Comment

mollyka;1364211 wrote: Morning Reccie pinky an tabbers! Heard from Jacks dis morn - she says she's still sore but had a good night - so hopefully on de mend!
                  Nothing that an extra ration of chocolate won't fix methinks. I had a wee couple of text thingys from Peter yesterday and she seems to be in good hands. A Professor for a Doc... I would like to be having one of those under the circumstances.... )

Comment

Zenners!!!!!!:l

Comment

expat3;1364218 wrote: Zenners!!!!!!:l
                      LOL! :l:l:l

Comment

Ach well... suppose I couldn't really stay away.... Gave it a good college try though! )

Comment

Zenstyle;1364214 wrote: Hello... Junior member here.
                          well hello there nd welcome to the barracks, cosy in here, lots of nice beanbags and cushions, and free coffee provided by friggin tesco.
                          We have a few regular members that I will introduce you too, do not be alrmed by the lady who is purple in colur, shes purple cause shes spiritual and happy, thats our pingu. Our J.C is a true geordie who knocked back the offer of being on the famous geordie shore to offer her services to the army, we r humbled. Tippers, is a naughty but lovable, Reccie is a gluten for punishment as he is up early to go food shopping, that is complete insanity and we will be providing treatment to him in the near future. Waggers, pops in and out for a chat, and always leaves us with wise words.
                          Satz is a true irish skiver, never doing no work, Molls is adorable and had a naughty piece of ass for her birthday, Foxy, is sweet and kind and always willing to listen, she too seems to be in supermarkets a bit much, double treatment in order there. Zeppie has had a new sprog, lovely lady, Mamma bear is a sweet american, who loves reccie bear. Hopefully haven't left anyone out but i'm sure they will introduce themselves to you. We all have an enemy here, be aware of the wrath it causes us, but we can help to protect u hopefully against the evil of alcohol x
                          Audrey Hepburn

Comment

PMSL!!!!! :H:H:H

Brilliant summation Pinky!!! Think I might copy and paste that one! xxx

Comment

Zenstyle;1364214 wrote: Hello... Junior member here.
                              Welcome to MWO, Zenstyle. :welcome:

You remind me of someone... I wonder who it could be

:hallo: Army. Running very late today - got stuck in traffic for almost two frigging hours. This needs to stop!!! :upset:
                              I'll do whatever it takes
                              AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Working...
                              X