• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Full On Relapse

Edited

Full On Relapse

Hi my beautiful SunFlower:

I'm not certain I understood the logistics of what is happening to you but when your family is stressed it is next to impossible to cope. I think you have coped well in the short time I have known you and you have given me lots of insight and inspiration on my own journey.

Please stay close here and maybe talk a bit more about what is happening only so far as it gives you perspective and a little distance.

Sending you major Daimoku for complete victory! Please PM if you need too. I'm home just being lazy.

Love you:h
    On My Own Way Out Since May 20, 2012
    *If you think poorly of yourself, you can fail with a clear conscience.
    https://www.mywayout.org/community/f11/tool-box-27556.html tool box
    https://www.mywayout.org/community/f19/newbies-nest-30074.html newbie nest

Comment

Full On Relapse

Hi Sunflower,

I SO feel for you.. please take care. I myself have been through that one catalyst that creates a domino effect.. it's horrible and surreal at the same time...and I know what its like too to be shocked into drinking instead of abstaining.
      Don't be hard on yourself, slowly slowly take the control back

Hi Kradle x

take care
      patrice
      Thinking of you
      Patrice

Comment

Full On Relapse

SF - I'm so sorry for what you are going thru. Please stick close to here. We are here to support you and help you thru this.
        "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
        AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Full On Relapse

Thank you!

Comment

Full On Relapse

Sunflower,

I just sent you a PM a little bit ago. Stick close to everyone here. We'll help you all we can.

Comment

Full On Relapse

Rusty;1366499 wrote: Sunflower,

I just sent you a PM a little bit ago. Stick close to everyone here. We'll help you all we can.
              Ditto
              :l

Comment

Full On Relapse

The kids are out of the state now. It must be nice to live a normal life....and never have to worry about this shit. The kids are with my parents....and I doubt I will ever see hubby again, I am crying an depressed as all hell.

Comment

Full On Relapse

Sunflower; I am so sorry you are going through this right now.
                  You know what you need to do - dig deeper into yourself and get the strength to take that next step. You are in a position here where there is 2 choices - you drink and lose all your power or stop and regain control.....I really do know how hard it is but this time for you it is crucial that you sit up and take action!
                  Prove to yourself and everyone else that you can do this. We will be here for you every step of the way.
                  Keep posting - you cannot afford not to! Make a decision to change now.......you matter!
                  IT'S NEVER TOO LATE TO BE WHAT YOU MIGHT HAVE BEEN
                  Relapse starts long before the drink is drunk!!.Fresh Start!

Comment

Full On Relapse

Oh Sunflower
                    my heart is breaking for you. Take this time to get well......OK?
                    hugs
                    mama
                    I love my family more than alcohol.:h
                    Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Full On Relapse

OMG, this is awful. PLEASE dont lose hope! Your kids and your hub might be browned off and upset but they will come round and it WILL get better. I am sure hoping for you. Maybe try to get some med help, antibuse, or what ever it takes. ??? I know for a fact that depression from drinking is the WORST.

Gonna keep checking for you. If you are mentioning it here, its pretty serious so please be careful and be good to yourself.

kas
                      Kaslo

Stopped the madness: February 14, 2011

Comment

Full On Relapse

I'm sorry this is happening to you. Start racking up your sober time and maybe get some meetings in. If you check into rehab it would be a very good thing because it would help you get back on track, and also show the court and your family that you are serious about getting better and not losing your family.

Pick yourself up by the bootstraps, grab the bull by the horns and ride that sucker till he collapses. You can do this and we are here to help. Don't give up, you will regret it forever if you do. I will be praying and rooting for you. (((hugs)))
                        Day 1 again 11/5/19
                        Goal 1: 7 days :heartbeat:
                        Goal 2: 14 days :happy2:
                        Goal 3: 21 days :happy2:
                        11/27/19: messed up but back on track
                        12/14/19: bad doozy but back on track

One day at a time.

Comment

Full On Relapse

Sunflower:

You sound very alone over there.

What kind of face to face support do you have? Do you have your family here, mom or dad or siblings?

I hate to say this but do you have a lawyer ??

Hugs,

:l

Comment

Full On Relapse

TheSunFlower;1366475 wrote: I am in a full on relapse. It started with a slip.....that went terribly wrong. If I drink enough...especially with sober time....I get so down. A friend of mine who has tried to commit suicide several times....I was telling her I knew how she felt. I have gone there, but never to the point of actually doing anything about it. I am not proud of this and I know it scares many several people. The ones who know me well....know I stagger to bed and have not energy to take that on.

This particular night....I think my friend took on her experience to be my own. She called the cops on me. As embarrassing as that was.....it took on a new life. They told my hubby they are reporting us to social services....and to plan on losing the kids for awhile.

Now hubby is sooooo pissed at me. And we are working to get the kids to my parents. I don't want them in some "in the hood home.....that is just collecting a check". My hubby is leaving tomorrow to get the kids out of state.

And with all the anger thrown at me.....I am now in a full out relapse. I can't deal.....even though this should have scared me sober. It scared me drunk.

Please do not post me nasty messages....I can't take them now. I guess all I want to say....is one slip can send you into a direction you never imagined.
                            Hi Sun,
                            No worry time will heal itself .I was at the same boat before one year,I was also suicidal at that time when I had been arrested by police and separated from my wife and kids .I shared here everything happened in my life and day to day life.People here are so helpful .With the support of them ,I am now here in this stage and thinking to quit AD slowly .I have titrate down it a couple of months ago to 2/3 dose and they are working well.Now picking up a social life slowly.

I am still living alone ,cant say but without my lovely kids .
                            I do not have any extended family here to help me out so terribly alone.Whatever friends I have are here.
                            Now doing well, I will make them back to me one day not with legal treatment but doing remarkable efforts in the community.
                            No worry too much and hang on here, read out books like You can win,NLP,stop worrying start living and so and so...which teaches you to cultivate your mind for a good reason.
                            Nobody knows tomorrow so never lose your hope now.
                            With great hugs,
                            Dix:l:h
                            A learned habit surely be unlearned !!

2012: Continuous AF for 7 months from May to Oct.

Big Relapses : 6th November and 12th December 2012.

2013 : So many ups and down !!

2014: Has a conviction to stay with a healthy life.

Comment

Full On Relapse

Oh,
                              Dont worry it makes you more stronger and you will conquer your old pattern of depression as well.Take it as a transitional period,everybody has got this turn out ,somebody end up with death and others become winner ...So choose wisely.
                              We have so many forum like this...you could Google ..like divorce help,children protection,family help forum etc... dont know the exact name but I had surfed too many .
                              Dix
                              A learned habit surely be unlearned !!

2012: Continuous AF for 7 months from May to Oct.

Big Relapses : 6th November and 12th December 2012.

2013 : So many ups and down !!

2014: Has a conviction to stay with a healthy life.

Comment

Working...
                              X