Full On Relapse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Full On Relapse

Hope your feeling a little better today Sun. I don't know what else to say, apart from use this time to prove that you are capable of caring for you children, it is hard but if you want to keep them it must be done. I am hoping and praying that all goes well for you.

Comment

Full On Relapse

Thinking about you Sun. So sorry all this has happened. Please try to take good care of yourself.

Comment

Full On Relapse

Sun,

How you doing ?. I am thinking of you !
        Wish you all the best.
        Dix
        A learned habit surely be unlearned !!

2012: Continuous AF for 7 months from May to Oct.

Big Relapses : 6th November and 12th December 2012.

2013 : So many ups and down !!

2014: Has a conviction to stay with a healthy life.

Comment

Full On Relapse

Sun,

I am thinking of you. I hope you come by every day and know that you can reach out to your friends here.
          :l
          AF Since July 27, 2012:jumpin:

"Don?t be satisfied with the norm if you want more. It?s okay to want to achieve special results. The world needs folks who dream and achieve big things. Never give up."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qX9FS...e_gdata_player

Comment

Full On Relapse

Dear Sunflower,

Please know that I ~ many others are thinking of you, praying for you! Hope you & your family are OK. Maybe you can check in with someone that you feel comfortable with & let people know you are OK, when your ready. Don't lose hope, there is always hope, keep your faith hun! You can & will get through this! Reach out here or anywhere & ask for help! People care & understand. :l

Comment

Full On Relapse

I am just slipping in here (bad word but, I can't think of another)...to say that I am ok. My family is ok. Thank you for everyone posting. I will be back when I am ready to post again.

Comment

Working...
              X