Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread Monday 20th August

Good morning, Army

Well, so much for wanting to leave home early and beat the traffic. There is a power outage in the neighbourhood, and we don't want to leave the cubs to wake up in darkness. We'll wait until the morning peak is over and then head into the city.

Have a lovely Monday, folksies!

Foxy: check in won't you?
    I'll do whatever it takes
    AF 21/08/2009

morning tipps, hope the power shortage is sorted out before nightfalls again.

A major work out day today for me, muffin top blaster, and ab conditioning, weights and lots and lots of cardio workouts
    I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
    Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Mornin folks.
      Well made major decision here Not prepared to put up with Damo and his put downs any more. I've tried but it's never good enough. That abrasive attitude doesn't work for me especially that after 6 months the results are minimal. The diet is very unhealthy in my opinion. Haven't gone to loo for 4 days FFS . Weight lost: 6 friggin pounds.
      So gonna check out local place that does similar but without crap.
      Early morning rant over

Comment

no loo for 4 days, bloody hell watch out ur gonna blow woman
        I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
        Audrey Hepburn

Comment

littlepinkcat;1366527 wrote: no loo for 4 days, bloody hell watch out ur gonna blow woman
          :H
          Good morning Tips, Pinky, Satz and everyone else to come (Foxy! Please check in)

Comment

satz if u wanna loose weigh nd tone, try interval training sometimes called circuit training, around 3 times a week, in 2 months my mate has lost a stone lost lots of her waist nd nearly cut a sixpack, and has decreased her breast size and increased her arm muscle
            Audrey Hepburn

Comment

satz, we could be each other s motivater, i need someone to motivate me, i sly off exercise , and need someone to pull me back, just a suggesstion
              Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Hope you all have a positive Monday:l
                Off to work. laters x

Comment

Goooooooooooooooooood morning again Pinky, Satzy, MollyMoo & Expattie

The lights came back on just after 7. We waited until just before 8 to hit the traffic, and made the trip in 45 mins, which isn't bad at all. Now sitting at my desk with a latte, ready to start the day.
                  I'll do whatever it takes
                  AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Good morning.

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
                    I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Lovely fresh sunny day here and windy.

Comment

morning mario, u got a day off work to enjoy the fresh sunny day
                        Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Yes LPC, going to enjoy it as much as i can, How are you all good now I hope ?

Comment

Of out for a bit, laters.

Comment

yeah mario im good, just got lots of house work to do and exercise and laundry, lol
                              Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Working...
                              X