Army Thread Thursady 23rd August

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

anon;1367789 wrote: Good morning Army. Happy birthday Tips mum. Sailing into Finnmark and feeling a bit cold although the sun is shining.
    Hope foxy is ok.
    Loved reading about your children's reaction to your non drinking Molly and Satz. Mine just took it for granted!
    Good for you on your exercise pinky!
    Hi patty, mario and Tabbers and all the test of youse
    How do Mrs A. I am so impressed that you take the time to post on yer holliers:goodjob:.
    With such positive posts.:h

Comment

Good morning Army!!:wavin:

Just back from shopping and am about to tackle the housework.

Mrs. A - it sounds like you're having a great time.

Happy Birthday to Ma Tips. :bday3:

Wishing all of you a very...

For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
      AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

stirly-girly;1367825 wrote: Good morning Army!!:wavin:

Just back from shopping and am about to tackle the housework.

Mrs. A - it sounds like you're having a great time.

Happy Birthday to Ma Tips. :bday3:

Wishing all of you a very...

Mornin Stirls - hows the heat wave? We heading again Sept 14

Comment

Happy ThursAdy Armians:H
          Happy Birthday to the Tipps matriarch, and a big sloppy kiss to Mr Tipps himself for 3 years under the belt.
          Bugger me baldy....your pate has done well....:H:H:H
          If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
          Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;1367857 wrote: Happy ThursAdy Armians:H
            Happy Birthday to the Tipps matriarch, and a big sloppy kiss to Mr Tipps himself for 3 years under the belt.
            Bugger me baldy....your pate has done well....:H:H:H
            Thank you kindly, Bridge. All Froglet offered me was a handshake and a pat on the back :H
            I'll do whatever it takes
            AF 21/08/2009

Comment

:wavin: you stragglers and latecomers!

Make it ice-skating Molls and post some pics
              I'll do whatever it takes
              AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Jazus Molls only had a week in June.
                Better not tell you DD is adamant we go Oz to see young Satz for Christmas.
                I'm sure Bridge will have room for 3 small ones:H

Comment

Just taking a short break from chasing dust bunnies.

Satz - great that you will go see your son for Christmas. Hope you enjoy your second vacation in Greece - do you want me to check the ferry times again? I expect they will be the same as before but I can check if you want me to. Hot as hell here today - the weather site says that it's currently 38.7C but feels like 41C. :upset: Actually it is probably a couple of degrees cooler here but it's still hot and we really need some rain badly. Hasn't rained in Athens and surrounding area in months.

Good to see you Bridget. :hallo: Drop by more often.

Molly, I'd go for the ice-skating, too. Went a couple of years ago with the kids. Hadn't been on skates for probably 30 years but I managed to not fall down and I was deffo the oldest person there. Had a riot tho'- maybe go again this year.
                  For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
                  AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Morning army not long up. Ice skating sounds good Molly i have never been only roller skating years ago. Well done Pinky on your exercise programe its not for me tho maybe thge dance workout. Well done to reccie for the 4 mile run and for the piglet tour. I just went over to the tread and he posted some stunning pics. How are you getting on with the steps and sponser Pinky? I didn't get to post yesterday just a busy day so just catching up on the posts now.

Comment

Hi Molly i'm ok still a bit down but getting back on track slowly.

Comment

mollyka;1367875 wrote: Achully - talkin of Christmas - I sooooo amn't looking forward to this one considering what happened last year. And for the first time I'll have shag all sprogs around - not to do with last year - Adams' girlfriends mother died a few weeks ago so she wants to go away for christmas so that'll be him not around for the first time. Jilly'll be in New York and Simon will prolly be down in bubba's house for a lot of the day - I know they'll be up here for a big chunk of the day, but not quite the same really. So it'll be me Joe and Joey waddling round in a big ol' gaff and because of bubba we can't even go away really - anyway - we've had wonderful christmas's always in the past ('cept for last year and that was only the aftermath) so I'm sure we'll cobble a good time together. Pity party over :-)
                        The army will all go your gaff Molls!:H just so as you don't get lonely like!
                        A bit o turkey and all the trimmings would be nice for all on board the hunkmobile - sure you'll be making it anyway.
                        Best set out soon to get to US UK SA and then the other randomers.

Comment

ola guys, off work till Sunday now, whoop ! got an application form to hand write as they don't want it typed, LOL. my hand writing is not the best so got a bit of focusing to do to ensure its neat, ive wrote a bit, so far so good.
                          Satz, are u slacking on the exercise? LOL
                          ive done another 12 minutes cardio boxing and a bicep workout, got more to do today, see if i get the motivation
                          I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
                          Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Molly me nd mrs pinky will be round for xmas, then u can treat us like sprogs nd spoil us with pressies and food
                            I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
                            Audrey Hepburn

Comment

God how this song reminds me of how my relationship was with alcohol and how i wanted to give it up but it wouldnt leave me alone http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=htFdjR-8aQc[/video]]Chase and Status - Let You Go - YouTube
                              Audrey Hepburn

Comment

molls im not sure why they want it hand written, lol, never mind, ive loads of tidying too, but i can't blame anyone cause its my mess as i live by myself, but i have applied for a job near where mrs pinky lives and if i get it were gonna move in together, so fingers crossed
                                Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Working...
                                X