Army Thread Thursady 23rd August

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

littlepinkcat;1367907 wrote: molls im not sure why they want it hand written, lol, never mind, ive loads of tidying too, but i can't blame anyone cause its my mess as i live by myself, but i have applied for a job near where mrs pinky lives and if i get it were gonna move in together, so fingers crossed
    They might be asking for a handwritten application so you can't use a spell checker.
    I'll do whatever it takes
    AF 21/08/2009

Comment

:hallo: Folksies. It is a beautiful day outside - sunny and mild (in the region of 18C). It's hard going to remain glued behind my desk. I'm getting unstuck hourly today...
      AF 21/08/2009

Comment

tiptronic_ct;1367912 wrote: They might be asking for a handwritten application so you can't use a spell checker.
        possibbly, but little do they know i have prewritten it on my laptop and spell checked it, lol
        I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
        Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Afternoon.

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
          I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

afternoon mario, a nice day off 4 u?
            I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
            Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Howyiz. Turns out I had to physically get out of the bed to get my hair cut.
              Now I'm only massive:H

Comment

Hi LPc and satz,... yes LPC chillin out and reading back on threads here. Thats not on satz you need the hairdresser to come to you.

Comment

Back of out, laters.

Comment

'Ello 'Ello! Very quiet around these parts!

Off to run errands followed by ye olde gym... will check in later on. Hope everyone's having a good one!

Comment

Zenstyle;1368032 wrote: 'Ello 'Ello! Very quiet around these parts!

Off to run errands followed by ye olde gym... will check in later on. Hope everyone's having a good one!
                      About time someone showed up. I've been sitting here by myself. But then, you're off again........:upset:

Anybody else out there???
                      For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
                      AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

evening folks
                        Audrey Hepburn

Comment

littlepinkcat;1368036 wrote: evening folks
                          Hiya Pinky!! How was your day?
                          For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
                          AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

:hallo: folksies

Had a busy time after work, but winding down now. Popped some pizza bases with my own toppings into the oven for dinner. The cubs love it. They're nice and thin (the pizza bases, not the cubs), so come out crispy.
                            AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Have things cooled down a bit in your corner of the world, Stirly?
                              AF 21/08/2009

Comment

evening tipps and stirly, yeah been busy here lots of housework, and exercise and weights, ive been letting it slip but got back on the exercise now, and writing this application form out, and my friend is popping over later for a natter
                                Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Working...
                                X