Army Thread 26th August 2012

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello Hello Army - thought I would start the thread while you all slept.

Happy B day to Stirls for yesterday.
    Good to see JC out and about again.
    Tippers a huge big congrats on your three years that is a wicked achievement - I should have been with you if I hadn't been such a numptey over the RRC

Anyhoo - here's a piccy of my wee monkey - in her lovely knitted attire sent to her from her Aunty JC.

Wishing everyone a fabulous sunday Attached files [img]/converted_files/66821=6982-attachment.jpg[/img] [img]/converted_files/66821=6983-attachment.jpg[/img]
    It's time I put my big girl pants on. :grannypants: I hope they fit.

Good morning
    Thank you for starting the thread Zeppie-and with such gorgeous photos!! :h
    My daughter is home and after being away for nearly a month on holiday with her dad...
    Great to have her back. We are going out in Paris today with the "boyfriend" and his kids to have a walk and get ice cream.
    Hope everyone has a lovely Sunday!

Comment

Good morning Zeppie,baby zeppie and expat.

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
      I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Good morning, Army

Beautiful piccies, Zeppie :l

You must be glad to have your daughter home again, Expattie. Enjoy the outing today.

Working today, Mario?

We had sad news early this morning. The priest who conducted our wedding ceremony and baptised both kids passed away during the night. My MIL is pretty shattered - he was a very close friend - almost like a brother to her. Mrs. T has left already left to take her to their home so she can support the widow.
        I'll do whatever it takes
        AF 21/08/2009

Comment

morning guys, lovely photos zeppie, shes cute as a button, sorry about the news tipps, were all here if u wanna chat, enjoy the ice cream expat, im at work today, so up early ive already done insane M1 workout it is insane alright, its pushups, then jump up into a burpee, then lie in the plank position and run on the spot whilst lying down supporting ur weight (a bit like a push up but running with ur knees as well) then jumping squats, knackers u , lol. but great 4 belly fat
          I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
          Audrey Hepburn

Comment

No work today Mr tips, Actually have bad news myself ,My children's grandmother passed away last night,needless to say there very upset as is there mother who I still get on with.

Hi LPC.

Comment

Hard to believe but the sun is actually shining outside ?

Comment

Going out, catch you laters.

Comment

Hi army!
                  Lovely picture Zeppie. We are lucky to have JC knitting for us are we not?

Sorry about your priest friend Tips

Sorry also about your children's grandmother. You seem to have had a great deal of bereavement in the past few years.

Expat enjoy your ice cream in Paris with your daughter I dreamed about you last night. Quite a nice dream do not worry.

Pinky enjoy Sunday and keep on with the training.

On the phone so not easy to post

People keep hopping on and off this ferry which is very interesting. However, a group of very loud, rude Americans have just boarded and all the lovely Americans all ready on board are so embarrassed.

Passing through some gorgeous norwegian villages

I went to a midnight concert in Tromso last night which was so moving it made me cry

Comment

Good Morning Army!!!

Zeppie - lovely photos - Stevie is adorable and :goodjob: JC on the knitting.

Mario and Tipster - sorry for your losses.

Mrs. A - your trip sounds fabulous. I hope you have taken some pictures to share with us when you get back.

Expatty - enjoy your Sunday stroll and ice cream. You must be thrilled to have your daughter back after a whole month.

Pinky - I can't even imagine doing that kind of exercise and at my age, I doubt I ever will. :no:

Molly - I hope Jilly isn't feeling too bad when she gets up and that you can all enjoy a lovely Sunday.

A big thank you to all of you who posted birthday wishes. I had a great day which ended with our family going for pizza at a restaurant overlooking the harbour and there were several large boats docked. They look so nice at night with all the lights on.

Wishing you all a very...

For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
                    AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Morning campers, not a lot to report here. Sorry to hear of friends passing folks.
                      Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

No not down Molly, just been out for a wander in the garden with the hairy beasts. Plantain weeds have seeded all over the front lawn and my white dahlia is being eaten by tiny aphids but sure at least the sun is out.

Comment

Good morning Zeppie, Baby Zeps, Tipperoo, Pinkeroo, Marioo, Our Whizzy, Mollymoo, Cirly Wirly Stirly Girly, KTabbers

So sorry for your losses, Tips & Mario.:l

Something you need to talk about,KT. You know we'll always listen.

And can that baby get any cuter. Absolutely delighted with the wee outfit.

Lovely to see you on a Sunday morning Stirls.

Oh and we've got a young sufferer. Son and heir just gone to bed after falling asleep on the sofa.

I feel a coffee and walnut cake coming on..............
                          It could be worse, I could be filing.
                          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Going to eat some food then I have had a very novel idea for the aphids but I cant tell yis as yis will only laugh at me.

Comment

What, yer going to sing to them
                              It could be worse, I could be filing.
                              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Working...
                              X