How are you feeling today ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just starting a new thread if this would be useful to share our moods,pain,happiness,reunion,tragedy,achievement etc..etc..

To start with,

I am feeling too romantic today.
    happy mood,healthy,nothing to regret today.
    Spending holidays in MWO and surfing out other sites like facebook ..
    Started writing an article on the topics of Fair trade business.

How about you ?
    Dix
    A learned habit surely be unlearned !!

2012: Continuous AF for 7 months from May to Oct.

Big Relapses : 6th November and 12th December 2012.

2013 : So many ups and down !!

2014: Has a conviction to stay with a healthy life.

What a wonderful idea for a thread.

Honestly, I am feeling a bit peaky due to a sinus infection, but so grateful for all the people that offered help to me - that helps me know I'm loved.

Grateful that my mum calls me every night to see how I'm doing (I would've been annoyed at that before recovery).

Grateful for the support of other addicts - I'm thinking I need to quit smoking but think it'll be very hard as an addict of everything and anything. I have a FB group of recovery friends. I asked for advice and within seconds I had ten replies with advice, identification and offers of support. I'm so glad I have a recovery community around me - like MWO and the face-to-face one.

Grateful for being sober and everything that gives me.

Overall, a bit ill today, but extremely grateful anyways! Not bad for a Monday stuck in bed
    xx
    Recovery Coaching website

"Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending." - Carl Bard wl:

Recovery Videos

Comment

GOOD ONE DIXON

On this overcast Monday I am feeling hopeful and sober. Also determined to do a lot of fun sober stuff this fall. All the things I think-GEE I'd like to do that-then why the hell not? I'm going for it. Life is too short

Comment

Not fancy just dancy!
        Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

I am feeling good. I am 1 day, 3 hours, 6 minutes and 20 seconds smoke free...
          :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

Wow k9 - well done. I'll be there with you too with the smokes soon x
            Recovery Coaching website

"Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending." - Carl Bard wl:

Recovery Videos

Comment

K9Lover;1369472 wrote: I am feeling good. I am 1 day, 3 hours, 6 minutes and 20 seconds smoke free...
              Just shut it out sweetie. There is nothing good happening with cigarettes. Just keep POISON in your mind. I'm very proud of you :l
              Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Kimberley;1369415 wrote: What a wonderful idea for a thread.

Honestly, I am feeling a bit peaky due to a sinus infection, but so grateful for all the people that offered help to me - that helps me know I'm loved.

Grateful that my mum calls me every night to see how I'm doing (I would've been annoyed at that before recovery).

Grateful for the support of other addicts - I'm thinking I need to quit smoking but think it'll be very hard as an addict of everything and anything. I have a FB group of recovery friends. I asked for advice and within seconds I had ten replies with advice, identification and offers of support. I'm so glad I have a recovery community around me - like MWO and the face-to-face one.

Grateful for being sober and everything that gives me.

Overall, a bit ill today, but extremely grateful anyways! Not bad for a Monday stuck in bed
                xx
                Hi Kim,
                Thanks and wonderful to seeing you here !
                I am sure you would be able to handle everything With the sober mind.
                I have a technique to make a commitment and I have known it works for most of the people.

For your commitment to quit smoking,
                Can I suggest you for a trail as per below.
                1. Be comfortable yourself ,relax your muscles first and find the place where feel safe,comfortable.
                2.Sit or lie down.
                3.Inhale a long breathing.
                4. Stop your breathing until every organs of the body feel the need of your breath even the hairs of your head.Remember I am saying not head but hairs.
                5.Be sure that you wont die stopping breathing yourself unless stop by GOD.
                Repeat the same at least thrice every night before you sleep.Feel the commitment that you wont smoke again.You can repeat until you feel comfortable enough to quit the smoking.This process can be carried out to make any conviction.Its traditionally proven and very effective way to many any goal.
                And then sleep well.

Subsidiary techniques,

-When you smoke, smoke so slowly and take every taste of the smoke.Inhale all the tar you can and feel its effect on your whole body.Usually we do every addiction hurriedly.So we never take the real taste.Once you observe its real taste it will be easier to decide if it is good for you or not so never panic to get every little taste.
                -Feel awareness and its effect on your whole body for as long as you can.
                You will quit every addition if you follow this simple rules everyday and each time you consume.
                - You also could add up NHS formula and can intake the nicotine supplement for a while.
                Anyway you are already aware about it and able to do so ....it would happen only in sober mind.

I hope you Mom is also feeling a sorts of relief and security of your life when you gave up Al and start writing books to offer helps to others.She must now be proud of you.
                Good Luck!
                Dix

Comment

Ann 221;1369450 wrote: On this overcast Monday I am feeling hopeful and sober. Also determined to do a lot of fun sober stuff this fall. All the things I think-GEE I'd like to do that-then why the hell not? I'm going for it. Life is too short
                  Ok Ann ,

You seem very committed now.I hope adding good deeds and stuffs in your mind/life definitely wont allow sufficient space for the negative stuffs.
                  There is a say ,

Do not try to suppress the negatives but try to add some positives instead ,we have limited space in our brain adding positives means opening the the way exit door for the negatives automatically.

But it depends person to person.
                  Anyway you are doing well happy .
                  Dix

Comment

techie;1369455 wrote: Not fancy just dancy!
                    Techie,
                    I like your way!
                    I love dancy than fancy !!
                    dance but at your own , never try to act yourself because we are not filming now, allow your mind and body whatever they want , I bet you will get an enjoyment more than being with your loved one.

Relax!!
                    Dix

Comment

K9Lover;1369472 wrote: I am feeling good. I am 1 day, 3 hours, 6 minutes and 20 seconds smoke free...

Hi K9,
                      You are doing well now .I am glad seeing you here with your commitment.
                      People say if our science fails to cure any diseases ,there is a way out and our body and mind heals our diseases itself .

If you like please give a try as follows to quit every bad one,
                      Just copying and pasting here,

For your commitment to quit smoking,
                      Can I suggest you for a trail as per below.
                      1. Be comfortable yourself ,relax your muscles first and find the place where feel safe,comfortable.
                      2.Sit or lie down.
                      3.Inhale a long breathing.
                      4. Stop your breathing until every organs of the body feel the need of your breath even the hairs of your head.Remember I am saying not head but hairs.
                      5.Be sure that you wont die stopping breathing yourself unless stop by GOD.
                      Repeat the same at least thrice every night before you sleep.Feel the commitment that you wont smoke again.You can repeat until you feel comfortable enough to quit the smoking.This process can be carried out to make any conviction.Its traditionally proven and very effective way to many any goal.
                      And then sleep well.

Subsidiary techniques,

-When you smoke, smoke so slowly and take every taste of the smoke.Inhale all the tar you can and feel its effect on your whole body.Usually we do every addiction hurriedly.So we never take the real taste.Once you observe its real taste it will be easier to decide if it is good for you or not so never panic to get every little taste.
                      -Feel awareness and its effect on your whole body for as long as you can.
                      You will quit every addition if you follow this simple rules everyday and each time you consume.
                      - You also could add up NHS formula and can intake the nicotine supplement for a while.
                      Anyway you are already aware about it and able to do so ....it would happen only in sober mind.

Good Luck Girly !
                      Dix

Comment

For the 2nd time after AF,feelings really good.
                        I think my self esteem going up gradually.
                        Today,
                        I am doing the most challenging job today after five years.
                        Hoping to achieve the goal again.
                        How about you today?
                        Dix

Comment

Well, that is WONDERFUL.....having a better half that smokes and has tried to quit, I know how hard that can be! I would be remiss if I didnt dust off a star for that first NF day.

Keep it up!

Attached files [img]/converted_files/1927785=6929-attachment.jpg[/img]
                          Living on Planet Sober since 05/02/11

DAREDEVIL COOKIE MONSTER

Comment

Hi
                            I am quite busy with an interaction programme but facing some difficulty in focusing the mind.Because of that I have to ask everyone like sorry,pardon,say again etc. ,it's happening not a time but too much frequently.
                            This has been dragging me back and making me frustrated.
                            Worried...but trying to focus!
                            Dix

Comment

K9Lover. I used to smoke. I used to smoke a lot for over 27 years. I quite back in 1999 and it was one of the hardest things I've very done. The one thing that helped me the most though was knowing that no matter how bad the craving was it would eventually go away whether I smoked or not. I literally had to count the seconds those first few days. If you can get through the next 3 or 4 days you'll have gotten through the worst of it. That is the physical addiction. After that it's more psychological and it is more about changing habits, much like alcohol.

Keep it up. You can do this!

IG
                              Fall down 7 times. Get up 8.

Comment

Working...
                              X