How are you feeling today ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sure is Molly, only sad thing for me is the amount of time I gave to alcoHELL, all the horrid drunken incidents/hangovers/trouble . No good whatsoever, when I take a real good look back, there is no doubt about it none whatsoever I WASTED so much of my life.

Not no more.

Never ever going back.
    Sober since 13th January 2012

Comment

feeling really rough today. headache and sooo tired,really want a glass of wine tonight,will struggle later I know

Comment

mollyka;1379191 wrote: Funny you should say that! I remember a coupla years ago my lovely doctor telling me it would be the greatest thing I'd ever done if I could make this stick. At the time with my booze foggled head I just thought 'what a friggin man! How could getting sober be better than having 4 kids?' Oh how right he was - this is head and shoulders over anything else. Not only am I giving myself a happy contented worry free life - I'm giving it to my family as well - and that truly is PRICELESS
        Hi Molly and 199 ,

Of course, we can offer to those around us what we have . Isn't it ?
        I Think am also giving some relieves to my wife and kids and hoping they are a bit optimistic now. If I be a troublesome furthermore my kids future will be in dark.

Dix
        A learned habit surely be unlearned !!

2012: Continuous AF for 7 months from May to Oct.

Big Relapses : 6th November and 12th December 2012.

2013 : So many ups and down !!

2014: Has a conviction to stay with a healthy life.

Comment

Hi Kradle,
          Sorry to know that you were feeling down !! . I hope you are feeling good now .
          I am trying to re-programme my mind so that it take everything natural though there are so many ups and downs in the life.

Today, I am quite in gratitude mood and having some strengths to cope with any problems.
          Dix

Comment

Hi Dixon:

Thank you. I am feeling better today. My husband is a big support in this area and we just got back from a good walk and talk in the woods.
            So glad you are working well as well.
            :h
            On My Own Way Out Since May 20, 2012
            *If you think poorly of yourself, you can fail with a clear conscience.
            https://www.mywayout.org/community/f11/tool-box-27556.html tool box
            https://www.mywayout.org/community/f19/newbies-nest-30074.html newbie nest

Comment

199days;1379193 wrote: Sure is Molly, only sad thing for me is the amount of time I gave to alcoHELL, all the horrid drunken incidents/hangovers/trouble . No good whatsoever, when I take a real good look back, there is no doubt about it none whatsoever I WASTED so much of my life.

Not no more.

Never ever going back.
              I struggle mightely with exactly tht same mind set, 199. Even though I have a good family, I'm healthy and have a wonderful house, dog and access to success, my backwards head holds fast to all the time I wasted, the bad stuff that happened, the opportunites I waved goodbye at as they passed by...

I truly believe that when I can release that albatross, my true self will come out and I can finally be happy. For now, i'm just not drinking...
              Well, it's a step!
              On My Own Way Out Since May 20, 2012
              *If you think poorly of yourself, you can fail with a clear conscience.
              https://www.mywayout.org/community/f11/tool-box-27556.html tool box
              https://www.mywayout.org/community/f19/newbies-nest-30074.html newbie nest

Comment

Kradle123;1379386 wrote: Hi Dixon:

Thank you. I am feeling better today. My husband is a big support in this area and we just got back from a good walk and talk in the woods.
                So glad you are working well as well.
                :h
                Wow,

I am glad to know that you had some wonderful moments and feeling well.
                I wish I would have some one who is supportive like your husband in my life !
                Please never let him down at least so that you will get more supports and positives vibes from him ,I know you can get this if he is happy and contended.
                Together, it will be easier for you to fight with this hell.
                Keep it up friend !
                Dix

Comment

TODAY

Feeling bad today-2 hours at the dentist! Yuk!
                  But I have to keep in mind-it could be worse. As the numbing goes away though it is annoying, but certainly not unbearable.
                  AND sober-so that's probably the main thing

I hope everyone has a good week

Comment

Ann Carolina;1379529 wrote: Feeling bad today-2 hours at the dentist! Yuk!
                    But I have to keep in mind-it could be worse. As the numbing goes away though it is annoying, but certainly not unbearable.
                    AND sober-so that's probably the main thing

I hope everyone has a good week

Hi ANN,

Lovely , that's just a bitter sweets !!
                    Dix

Comment

Hi all,

I am feeling well today.
                      I have nothing to do with AL craving .But I am aware that it is a fight against my enemy .
                      An enemy stays in silence if the rival is active and well armed.Now , I have a strong squad of troops to fighting with ,so its easier to defeat AL.
                      Now The AL is watching me from a corner ,hiding itself for its survival .It will attack me if I have been weaker so am here with all of you.I know AL will attack me any time if it perceive I am lonely.
                      FIGHTING with Al BEING AWARE !!
                      How about you mates ?
                      Dix

Comment

Feel real good today, good 5k on treadmill and a massive bowl of pasta/peperoni mix..gallons of fizzy water and now to watch a docu I have downloaded.

Sober, love it !
                        Sober since 13th January 2012

Comment

199days;1379932 wrote: Feel real good today, good 5k on treadmill and a massive bowl of pasta/peperoni mix..gallons of fizzy water and now to watch a docu I have downloaded.

Sober, love it !
                          Hi 199,
                          Everything good happen when we get sober .You are now in treadmill,its wonderful.I paid a lot of money to GYM when I was friendly with AL .I didn't get any benefits from there because it was just a dream.
                          Now I am able to do so at my home at my office .Totally different when being sober.
                          Dix

Comment

Its a bit tiresome day today .
                            I didn't have sufficient time to sleep...otherwise it is good.
                            I do not have time to think about AL these days cause I am too busy at my work and engaged to enhance the memory power.
                            It was very hard to start at the beginning , but now becoming a part of fun. I really love to read out some books these days and listen some inspirational videos and researches shown in You-tube.
                            I think I will be OK until coming Friday with loads of works.Don't know what will happen at the weekend ?.

Now I have already added some more bricks in my recovery plan.

How about you today ?
                            Dix

Comment

Achievements being sober !

Hi all,
                              As a part of routine work, I need to update myself regularly here .I think its better to be honest so its pay back more honesty to my life.So I do share everything that is happening inside my soul and body.

Here are couple of achievements I got staying sober.

1. The major achievement is I am always aware with my wrong doings.I am not really physically violent though I must confess some emotional.
                              2.I am fit and healthy may be not mentally yet but largely physically.
                              3.I am more focused on constructive jobs like to upgrading myself, punctuality in job,eating healthy foods.
                              4.I have some hopes for future so doing my best to strengthen my career.
                              5. Though I am not actively involved in the social activities that I were in the past but giving the continuity.And hoping to do more in future because I am actively involved in some researches.
                              6.I have decided not to take any decision that is directly connected to my future career.So I have decided not to make any further relationship to any of the lady for marital concern.
                              7.Always being aware with my recovery plan.I cant imagine a drop of alcohol to intake because I see don't want to damage my brain any more..
                              8. I see there is a sober life which is more worth living.In the past, I dint have even a thought of life without AL .

In general, I am gradually feeling self contended and proud of having all kind of experiences in my life which cant be imagined in normal life style.
                              I am hoping to give the lasting impression to the society or making it of the best ending .Like a FILM...

Thats all today .

Comment

Today ,
                                Feeling a little bit tiresome , may be low calorie food.
                                I am on a dieting , don't know if this is good or bad in the recovery stage.
                                I have several thoughts on how to keep the body fit.Its a reward of sober life.I am just eating fruits ,raw vegetables ,some nuts and brown breads only.Plenty of water and liquid.Some supplemental like Ginkgo Biloba,Omega3 fish oil,vitamin B complex but in very low dose.
                                No oily,spicy food at all.
                                I don't want see my tummy go back like air filled ..LOL

Is this the way to go ?
                                How do you think mates ?
                                Dix

Comment

Working...
                                X