How are you feeling today ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

199days;1389025 wrote: 150 days how cool ! Keep going forward .
    Hi 199,
    You see, I have added a heart next to my 150 days in my signature to mark it !
    Will do for sure !99 thanks ,
    Dix
    A learned habit surely be unlearned !!

2012: Continuous AF for 7 months from May to Oct.

Big Relapses : 6th November and 12th December 2012.

2013 : So many ups and down !!

2014: Has a conviction to stay with a healthy life.

Comment

Hi Dixon,

I'm feeling great today. I'm now 9 months sober and can look back and see how much my life has improved in that time. More than just getting rid of the hangovers, etc. I'm seeing significant positive change. My finances are in great shape, no debt, saving regularly. My personal life is no longer a shambles, got rid of the toxic people. I'm self employed and my billings are up because I'm keeping track of my time better. Every aspect of my life is vastly better. Yes, I'm feeling great Dixon!
      2023 - focus, getting it done, and living the way it should be and being the person I need to be.

Comment

Hi Allswell,
        Great inspiration to us !
        I am also doing well.I can now cope with all sorts of difficulties ,I sometimes feel low but not bad as before . Previously they were really life threatening....
        Now they are becoming the opportunities.
        Sober mind is great to handle any kinds of ups and down.

Comment

These days are really creative !
          Dix

Comment

Hi Dixon! I haven't been around much lately - just busy with life and school and mostly good stuff! I noticed one of your posts and it just got me thinking how FAR you have come and how DIFFERENT your posts are now that you have this wonderful AF time under your belt. It is SO AWESOME to watch recovery in motion here at MWO! I'm so happy for you that you are taking your life back from AL.

DG
            Sobriety Date = 5/22/08
            Nicotine Free Date = 2/27/07

One day at a time.

Comment

Doggygirl;1391269 wrote: Hi Dixon! I haven't been around much lately - just busy with life and school and mostly good stuff! I noticed one of your posts and it just got me thinking how FAR you have come and how DIFFERENT your posts are now that you have this wonderful AF time under your belt. It is SO AWESOME to watch recovery in motion here at MWO! I'm so happy for you that you are taking your life back from AL.

DG
              The day is clear and vigilant for future .
              Wow ! you are here Doggy , you were in my most wanted list !
              I remember you ,you helped me a lot when I was too low and let out me a seed of hope.
              That's why I struggled for a hope and now here !
              It goes to you people.
              I am now feeling less charm without you old fellow here.
              I hope you will be here for a couple of times at least in a week.
              Dix

Comment

dixon;1391429 wrote: The day is clear and vigilant for future .
                I remember you ,you helped me a lot when I was too low and let out me a seed of hope.
                It goes to you people.
                Dix
                Hi dixon great to see you still here and working at your better life :good job: well done.

Haven't been around much myself as I am going through some rough personnel issues at the moment with the only thing positive coming from them in knowing that if i was drinking things be a lot worse.

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
                I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

mario;1391431 wrote: Hi dixon great to see you still here and working at your better life :good job: well done.

Haven't been around much myself as I am going through some rough personnel issues at the moment with the only thing positive coming from them in knowing that if i was drinking things be a lot worse.
                  Mario,
                  Wow,two most wanted people encountered today !!!!
                  Welcome back !
                  Sorry to hear that you are under the troubles and hope you will get dusted out soon.
                  The sober mind is great to cope with all sorts of drawbacks.
                  Please do not get worry ,everybody gets the problems in life like us.I think we are more sensitive person rather than an average one.We have a sensitive and a little bit addictive mind so if we use this for right cause,we will be addicted/reaped into right outcomes. That's why we are far better than a normal person and can get succeeded far quicker .Just what we need is to be aware of bad stuffs and keep them out from our brain and re-train it,re-organise it.
                  To do this little things ,I think we must provide at least an hour in a day with out fail to recharge our positive energy.
                  Then, Everything will turn into bright.
                  Wish you all the best Mario,you should not feel down ,if you do so we will be helpless.
                  Dix

Comment

Awesome Dixon. It is so wonderful to see you and others taking charge of their lives and making positive change.
                    Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

9 months today for me

Still very early days but heading the right way.

Finally starting to get better.
                      Sober since 13th January 2012

Comment

dixon;1391429 wrote: The day is clear and vigilant for future .
                        It goes to you people.
                        Dix
                        Not been around much lately - just busy with life. However I'm trying to get here once a day to post on the AA Weekly thread which is in the monthly abstinence section. You can always look for me there! You don't have to be going to AA to post there. Sometimes we have some really interesting discussions and your ideas would be welcome!

199days;1391552 wrote: 9 months today for me

:yougo::yougo:CONGRATULATIONS 199 ON 9 MONTHS AF!!!!!:yougo::yougo:

That ROCKS. You are on your way.
                        Sobriety Date = 5/22/08
                        Nicotine Free Date = 2/27/07

One day at a time.

Comment

where do I find the AA weekly thread...could use more conversations...
                          Dottie
                          Dottie

Newbie's Nest

Tool Box

Comment

Hi there,

Me too; interested in the AA thread. I have not been to a meeting of AA, but am reading some of the books. I am interested in learning as much as a can, and would love to be a part of the discussion.

:thanks:

Catbuddy
                            "It is easier to maintain than to start from the bottom again. I can't go back there." Byrdie

AF since Oct 2, 2012

Comment

Dottie Belle;1391644 wrote: where do I find the AA weekly thread...could use more conversations...
                              Dottie
                              Catbuddy;1391678 wrote:
                              Hi there,

Me too; interested in the AA thread. I have not been to a meeting of AA, but am reading some of the books. I am interested in learning as much as a can, and would love to be a part of the discussion.

:thanks:

Catbuddy
                              https://www.mywayout.org/community/f1...4-a-68428.html

There ye go, great thread as every little thing helps in this battle.And as far as I know a new one is opened up every week,join in and share your thoughts and opinions.

Comment

199days;1391552 wrote: 9 months today for me

Great work 199 keep at it and belive me it does get better :goodjob:

Comment

Working...
                                X