How are you feeling today ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dixon;1395651 wrote: Don't know how am I feeling so energetic ,contended ,ever happiest these days specially when I started to looking on mirror myself as advised by Wildflowers !!.Will try a nacked picture Wild flowers !!
    A small things makes a big difference .
    Dix
    I feel great today Dixon & why shouldn't I, compared to where I was five months ago. I have so much to be grateful for! I'm alive, I'm fed, I'm warm, I'm sober! I have a few people who care about me. I have enough money left over every month to donate to the children's trust fund in my state & once in a while give to the animal shelter. Someday I will share with you how my daughters & I were a bit estranged at diff times & how wonderful our relationships are now. This was many yrs back when my drinking was really out of control. My marriage was doomed for hell. It's all good today. Not perfect, but nothing is.

I also went for a walk today in the rain & enjoyed the fall leaves, spoke with my HP too. My mom is doing better. Spaghetti sauce is simmering. Mr McGee is being a good boy. I put away the naughty witch halloween toy that was freakin him out.

As for picturing your clients "nacked" be careful of the hot chicks in the room, as it may back fire & you will lose your focus completely. :H

Now, yrs back I did some presentations myself at the podium & around the board table. The tech devices ~ gadgets ~ tools of today are better equipped at helping aid you. Maybe your Co. will pay for them.

There's nothing wrong with telling your clients to take their turn when their talking to you. You take control of the room. You are in charge of facilitating the flow. You are the boss Dixon. Can you delegate to an asst. any of preparation work?

Have recording set on your mac book or lap top. Type notes at same time. Prepare at home night b4. I'm a visual learner, but horrible at drawing. What about using boards & screen projectors? Also rearranging the seating area maybe. Maybe you would hear them better, use your hands for animation to help your brain focus. Always breath, inhale, exhale. Pay attention to stomach, if nervous. Make them laugh. If they like you & you mess up a bit it won't matter as much, cause they will want to keep coming back to see Mr. Dixon. Then boss won't be able to say anything. What else can we brain storm?

Everyday I look in the mirror & I tell myself I'm beautiful, lovable & competent. Not to become vein, but to know I'm worthy & good. To shed lies, shame, guilt that have no place any longer in my life. Of course there's nothing wrong with feeling sexy too.

Luv, :h

Wildflowers :l

Comment

Back on track after a rocky period, into 10th month and I can suddenly still get hit with days of intense cravings and thoughts. Urge surfing , think I am getting could at this.

Been getting up earlier rather than loafing round in bed has helped as well. Can't go back to it , so just gotta plough through the rough periods. All good things come to those who wait
      Sober since 13th January 2012

Comment

That's right 199 you are wise!!!... All good things come to those who wait!!!.. Last month at 4 months sober, I had the same curse. When I had made it this far into my sobriety 5 yrs ago, I went thru the same thing, by the time 5 months came around I was better. Then again at 7 mo. I was on shaky ground & busted.

But, when that time comes, forget it! I won't cave in 12/12. Hell no as you say! No more Alcohol Hell for us Friend!!!!... I'm not going back there ever!!!! You can do this & you will!!!! You are smarter & stronger than this beast ~ dragon. Hang on for the ride, it will pass & you will be feeling a little better ea day!!!.... :l

Comment

Hi Wild flowers,
          Great you are self contended now .
          I have a few people who care about me: no matter with the numbers but counts a quality.A single good can be a 1000 times to others.
          how wonderful our relationships are now.This is what we need ! .In this way you would be a great mother for sure .
          [COLOR=red]My marriage was doomed for hell.: same to me but you have your daughter with you ,but think am alone !.This is the lession we have to learn.

Anyway you have given me a nice idea to focus on my brain.
          It seems you are professional.
          Catch you later.
          Dix
          A learned habit surely be unlearned !!

2012: Continuous AF for 7 months from May to Oct.

Big Relapses : 6th November and 12th December 2012.

2013 : So many ups and down !!

2014: Has a conviction to stay with a healthy life.

Comment

Hi Wild flowers,
            Great you are self contended now .
            I have a few people who care about me: no matter with the numbers but counts a quality.A single good can be a 1000 times to others.
            how wonderful our relationships are now.This is what we need ! .In this way you would be a great mother for sure .
            My marriage was doomed for hell.: same to me but you have your daughter with you ,but think am alone !.This is the lession we have to learn.

Anyway you have given me a nice idea to focus on my brain.
            It seems you are professional.
            Catch you later.:l:l:h
            Dix

Comment

199days;1399103 wrote: Back on track after a rocky period, into 10th month and I can suddenly still get hit with days of intense cravings and thoughts. Urge surfing , think I am getting could at this.

Been getting up earlier rather than loafing round in bed has helped as well. Can't go back to it , so just gotta plough through the rough periods. All good things come to those who wait
              Wise words 199 !
              So am also waiting for...
              Al pretends that you are fine to go with now ,it gives false sense of confidence ..but please be aware of it ,it's a stupid lier basterd!!
              Dix

Comment

altonwilliard;1400304 wrote: More than just getting rid of the hangovers, etc. I'm seeing considerable good modify. My financial situation are fit, no financial debt, preserving consistently.

I am too financially sound at the moment !
                Neither I go for eating out nor to CORAL.I used to save around ? 1000 each month after tax and expenses which is great now.I am paying children,s maintenance as well so one thousand is all after paying all bill.
                Now Just victimized of rapid mood swings ,sometime very high and other times very normal.
                But I never get worse mood anyway.
                Dix

Comment

Hi Dixon! I've been thinking about you. :ls How are things going at work?
                  "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
                  AF - 7-27-15

Comment

NoraC;1400724 wrote: Hi Dixon! I've been thinking about you. :ls How are things going at work?
                    Hi NoraC
                    I was also thinking of you ,work is doing not bad though there is always a risk of losing it.Meanwhile,I am thinking that the manager had got a bad perception at me and I am also not fit with this job because I am a little bit introvert and this job needs more extrovert type.
                    I think I am creative and has equipped with managerial and researching skills ,so I am thinking to change my career.I won't do good in this sector and will really do better if I change my profession.I am fit for business and not for a job.I think I am good to give the work to others but not good enough to work under others control.
                    Anyway I have to linger this job for one more year and be ready for other.
                    I am struggling on how to focus at work and improve my communication skills rather than dwelling in the past.
                    Health and AL craving are really under my belt.
                    How about you darling ??
                    Dix

Comment

I think everything is covered in a single word and that is WONDERFUL day !!!
                      Dix

Comment

I feel like Dancing

I feel amazing and feel like dancing So dance is what I am going to do! I am going to turn on some music and just dance! Anyone want to join me? :H

Comment

Roadrunner61;1402587 wrote: I feel amazing and feel like dancing So dance is what I am going to do! I am going to turn on some music and just dance! Anyone want to join me? :H
                          Hi,
                          I would like to join with you . I like dancing on my own just closing my eyes.I don't know how to attract others but do know to feed some exotic feelings to my heart !!
                          That's all for my meaning to dancing .
                          So not sure if you join me ???.
                          Anyway enjoy yourself in fullest .
                          Dix

Comment

Days are passing with awareness !!
                            Hoping something mysterious !!
                            Dix

Comment

These days, I am in gratitude mode.So ,can I take a good decision at this moment ?.Specially regarding my children who are living under the children protection plan and seperately from me.I want to write a letter confirming that I am ok now and would like to be a part of the children protection plan.
                              Valuable suggestion are wecome here !
                              Thanks,
                              Dixon

Comment

181 Days !!

I finally made it 181 days !!
                                My life is getting easier.
                                Yesterday, it was funny day, I took one of Caribbean drink which contained certain % of Al ,it was said 1.2 % ,when drank all my desire to drinking got higher . Finally drank a lot and decided not to take a single drop .It was an amazing experience.
                                Everything is under control though .I hope it will add more dimension to remain AF.

Dix

Comment

Working...
                                X