Army thread Tuesday 28th Aug

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morning campers, up and at em. Noticeably cooler this morning when out watering the hairy beasts.
    Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Good morning
    Happy Tuesday to you all. Coffee is brewing.

Comment

Good morning Expattie & Tabbers

I've decided to stay in bed today - my sinuses are really killing me and I've started coughing quite badly. Going to take it easy and try and get some sleep.

Nurse Jackie: Marmite toast and a mug of milky tea at around 11.00, please. There's a dear
      I'll do whatever it takes
      AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Hope you feel better soon, Tips.:l
        Off to walk the dog. Back laters x

Comment

Good morning Army, hope you get better soon Mr tips.

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
          I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

morning gang, haven't had a chance to get online this weekend, been busy had my little brother and my niece staying over, been painting and doing kids stuff, making cakes, etc, them kids drain ya like, lol, great fun though, i was getting changed this morning and i noticed my stomach is looking much flatter and muscles more defined, this insane fat loss workouts r starting to work, still a lot of work to go , but the current results r encouraging, ive only been on this exercise programme around 2 weeks, so its encouraging
            I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
            Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Good morning Ktabbers, Expatty, Tipperoo, Mariooo, Pinkeroo and where the feckity feck is everyone these days.

Sounds like a cracking and tiring weekend, Pinkers.

Keeping me fingers crossed Molls gets tinterweb today.

Beautiful sunny morning on the Costa del Tyne.

Mr JC, the son & heir and Jenz have gone bakc to work so I it's just me and my dawg today. BLISS.

OK tea and toast.

and do you want me to sing as well Tippers.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sIp77PUvLTE[/video]]The Big Bang Theory - Soft Kitty - YouTube
              It could be worse, I could be filing.
              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

littlepinkcat;1369742 wrote: morning gang, haven't had a chance to get online this weekend, been busy had my little brother and my niece staying over, been painting and doing kids stuff, making cakes, etc, them kids drain ya like, lol, great fun though, i was getting changed this morning and i noticed my stomach is looking much flatter and muscles more defined, this insane fat loss workouts r starting to work, still a lot of work to go , but the current results r encouraging, ive only been on this exercise programme around 2 weeks, so its encouraging
                Here LPC share you belly busting workout with me ?

Comment

Morning army its a lovely morning here too. The days are getting a bit cooler and shorter i notice. Most kids gone back to school yesterday so winter is not long around the corner. Now for coffee.:cupajoe:

Comment

I hope you feel better soon tipps i get sinius trouble too not pleasent. Well done on youir workout results pinky too much hard work for me. Thats great news Molls Canada you lucky thing.

Comment

Well there yous are. Morning Molls, Satzuma, Foxyloxy.

Well that's your Christmas presents sorted ,Molls. Get the kids to give you your spending money and lots of woolly hats.

Hate loosing me tinterweb, but I can use next doors if I'm really stuck.

Milk and 2 sugars as usual, Foxy, pliz.
                      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

mollyka;1369754 wrote: MORNING!!! How good is this!! Free gaff + Internet!! Sorry you're not well mrTippy - snuggle in and mebbe we'll have a bit of company round here!! Enjoy your free gaff as well Jacks!!
                        Welcome back Satz - really did feel at a loss yesterday - every time I got 2 mins to log on the feckin thing was banjacksed -- anyway 'turn on turn off turn on again' seems to have worked :-)
                        Jilly an Joe are off up the Dublin Mountains on the bike and I'm doing a nice big family bbq laters - hopefully most of the sprogs will be here so should be nice. AND - AND - AND ------- drum roll please........... I is going to Canada in Jan. for a wee trip!! Joe an I talked and we just can't afford both of us to go - so he's insisting that I'm the one!! Ironic considering what happened last year - but - feck it - I'll take it!!! So flights gonna be examined in great detail later on --- I'm feckin excited already!!!!!!
                        Tell us about the wedding Satz?
                        Well. Ms Mollers.
                        I spent last night talking to myself in the Army camp again !
                        The wedding was great. LOVE the countryside up there. Last time was too interested in the pub to bother with the BEAUTIFUL SCENERY.
                        Will not lie - had wine with dinner - but will not beat myself up over that. Did see SIL's drinking for what it was. That I used to do the same :upset:
                        Did I enjoy the wine & it's effect ?? - ah not so sure. Was glad to be able to get back and on track again - feels much better.
                        Cos I drank so little - day after wedding was I was up & at them at 9.30.
                        Brekkie and off for a mini hike up Erris Head. fab!!!
                        Left SIL in bed .............. went with Mr Satz & his twin. Was so PROUD of myself
                        She was RAGING :H (evil laugh)

Comment

Treacling is the right word all right. This is driving me nuts. I got an error report before.

Please hold while I press send.................................
                          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

mollyka;1369769 wrote: Hey Pinky and Foxy - and yep Jacks - don't see them knitting but the sprogs will deffo be coughing up the spending money for Chrissie pressies!!!
                            Really glad the trip went well Benjy - and good you could 'see' the SIL thing. I always knew I drank as much and more than most peeps I was with, but if ONE of them had one drink that I somehow passed on - they were the raving alkies and I was GRAND!!!!
                            Good to see you back too :-) many's the night I've been talkin to myself on here!! The internet is treacling a bit here again, so 'scuse me if I disappear again - sent a bit long post on the 'moderation' thread and it took bout 15 mins to send.
                            Best get meself over there so for a read !

Comment

mollyka;1369772 wrote: Hey Pinky and Foxy - and yep Jacks - don't see them knitting but the sprogs will deffo be coughing up the spending money for Chrissie pressies!!!
                              Really glad the trip went well Benjy - and good you could 'see' the SIL thing. I always knew I drank as much and more than most peeps I was with, but if ONE of them had one drink that I somehow passed on - they were the raving alkies and I was GRAND!!!!
                              Good to see you back too
                              Yeah - there's a bit of that alright : I know what you mean !
                              "well at least I don't drink as much as HER"
                              and : "She couldn't even get up ffs - I'm a SAINT" !!!:H:H

Comment

Working...
                              X