Clear All

Army thread Tuesday 28th Aug

Morning!

Comment

Afternoon!

Comment

Hee hee hee just got in there ReccyBear.
        It could be worse, I could be filing.
        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

hello everyone, just thought I'd pop in before bed. Tips I hope you are feeling a bit better - I left some pills for you in yesterdays thread
          It's time I put my big girl pants on. :grannypants: I hope they fit.

Comment

Hi Molls - she is just grand - she went with my mum today to visit some her friends while I helped my dad to tile the bathroom and she was very well mannered. Smiling and cooing in the right places, no crying and no passing wind loudly as she's inclined to do That's Stevie not my Mum (I've never heard Mum fart ever).

Comment

Righto soldiers - told you it was a flying visit - have a great day everyone. Love Zeppie

Comment

SATZ: here is the workouts:

workout 1: try to do at least once a day: 1 minute of simulated jump rope,
                5 seconds rest
                1 minute of simulated ice skaters,
                5 seconds rest
                1 minute of running on the spot with high knees
                5 seconds rest
                1 minute of burpees

try this one, for starters see how u get on and i have harder ones
                I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
                Audrey Hepburn

Comment

mollyka;1369800 wrote: Afternoon MrBear! How's you??
                  Ah Benjy - nutting like climbin mountains in Belmullet to clear the head!!! Good on you - you sound great!
                  Shopping done for the bbq - 'tis deffo a little hint of Autumn out tho - nearly welcome in my world - I find summer can be a bit exhausting.
                  I'm fine, thanks molly. Off out to meet my brother for lunch shortly. Hope all is well in molly land.

It's beginning to feel autumnal here too. Had to wear a sweater the past two or three days.

Comment

mollyka;1369817 wrote: Have a nice lunch our boy! Had a most beeeooootttiful dinner last night in Slane - all is great in Mollyland - bit of Hurricane Jilly here at the mo. as opposed to Isaac - but - that's good!!!
                    Hope the oul leg/shin/calf is clearing up?
                    Yep, the calf is steadily improving, thanks. With a bit of luck I'll be out running again tomorrow.

Glad you had a nice dinner. :goodjob:

Speaking of Isaac, I wonder how mrs bear is faring?

Comment

Not only a free gaff but a luvverly clean free gaff. Gawn mad with the bleach bottle.
                      It could be worse, I could be filing.
                      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Ah Mr b ear...I am good!!!:h:h
                        it's weird today...sunny but grey...rain coming later...
                        have not read back...have to dash out to work
                        a SWEATER???? I don't think I even own one......seriously. We wear shorts and t-shirts on Christmas here....:upset:
                        I love my family more than alcohol.:h
                        Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

INWORK&BORED.COM

Comment

SAME HERE SATZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I miss the seasons Molls.....I grew up north of here and loved fall leaves and cold waether and fires.....
                            sigh......
                            our tv cable channel even has a channel that shows a fireplace on your tv with a lovely crackling fire!!!

Comment

Afternoon all! Been a few days since I have been on. Last Thursday we took my eldest to college. She is so happy and really enjoying herself. I am so thankful. It was hard, but I got through it. Feeling a little empty and weepy, but all in all fine. Her littlest sister (5) is having a rough time, so we skype and call hoping it will help her get through it. The girls are getting ready to start Kindergarten and 8th grade next week. Time just flies doesn't it. I am so proud of them all. Have not needed a drink or anything, but have just been a bit depressed. Don't need meds or anything - probaby just a swift kick in the ass Hope everyone is well and happy and healthy!

Love you guys

Waggy
                              February 27th, 2013. A New , Successful Start. :h

When everything seems like an uphill struggle, just think of the view from the top!!

Comment

kisses and hugs Waggy!!
                                Molls...after hosting a birthday party for my 17 year old on Sunday and feeding 15 football players, I AM enjoying the family free zone

Comment

Working...
                                X