Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army thread Tuesday 28th Aug

howdy guys, anyone about?
    I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
    Audrey Hepburn

Comment

I'z just arrived.

Been a bit of of a naughty lass and overdid the housework, left me knackered.
      It could be worse, I could be filing.
      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

bless ya JC, remember thats y u have a husband, to do the housework ,lol
        I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
        Audrey Hepburn

Comment

littlepinkcat;1369910 wrote: bless ya JC, remember thats y u have a husband, to do the housework ,lol
          I know, I know. He lived in a shared house for nigh on 7 years when he was qualifying and he's a dab hand at cooking, ironing and bog cleaning.
          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

JackieClaire;1369909 wrote: I'z just arrived.

Been a bit of of a naughty lass and overdid the housework, left me knackered.
            JC no good will EVER come from housework :H:H

Comment

:hallo: Still have to read back. On frigginphone - MWO blocked again on 3G. As is my nose feeling a bit better, though - slept most of the day.
              I'll do whatever it takes
              AF 21/08/2009

Comment

satz did u take a look at the workout i posted on here, i have done it 3 times today, and done 100 pushups (girly ones on ya knees) and 30 shrugs and going onto shoulders and biceps soon
                Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Satz, I've got to remember I'm 56 not fecking 15 and it's not long since I had surgery.
                  AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

aww u still look 21 J.C
                    Audrey Hepburn

Comment

littlepinkcat;1369922 wrote: aww u still look 21 J.C
                      Flatterer, but thank you.
                      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

im a wee charmer
                        Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Coping @ a wedding advice

Folks
                          On a day to day basis I can honestly say I have not missed alcohol. In fact I revelled in the fact I could go out for meals etc & not drink.
                          Then the wedding.:upset:
                          2 days - there is no way I could have coped in that drinking environment .
                          I felt trapped - I had no way out of there on the other side of the country..
                          The Day followed a typical wedding:
                          Back from Church to pub
                          Pub to reception ( I had tea)
                          Dinner a 5 hour affair ( wine)
                          Then a longgggggggggg break - then dancing ............................

I couldn't just leave Mr Satz - but to honest there was nothing to keep me distracted - boredom is a major trigger for me :upset:
                          So when I did have enough - I just said I'm off to bed.

Now I hope this is 'cos I'm an AF newbie - and need more AF time under my belt before facing an Irish wedding ?
                          I take solace in the fact that 2 months ago I thought I couldn't do a weekend - BUT NOW I CAN !!

Comment

Hello Troopers!!!

Tipster, glad to hear you're feeling better.

JC - you gotta take it easy for another couple of weeks, I'd think. :huggy

Reccie - glad to hear your leg is better. Hope you enjoy lunch with your brother.

Hiya Waggy!! (if you're still about) Good luck to all the girls for their new school years.

Pinky - that exercise routine sounds very tiring. Do you actually count to five between changes. I'd prolly count to about 5000....:H

Molly - nice that Jilly and her Dad got some time together. Hope you enjoy the family BBQ. Great that little Jamie is so good natured. I got a colicky baby with younger son. Three months of crying two out of four hours, day an night. Luckily it stopped dead when he turned three months old.

Stevie sounds like a well-behaved wee lassie, Zeppie. You should be proud of her that she didn't fuss in a strange situation.

Satz - what you said about the housework. No good at all. I dislike any kind of housework except doing laundry and cooking. Oh and I don't mind dust mopping and mopping floors. I totally hate dusting and ironing and vacuuming, especially cause it's hard on my back bending over to get in all the nooks and crannies and under tables, etc. I do them all but don't get any pleasure doing them, just like the end result of a nice clean house. Okay, whinge is over....

MB - if you're still around - good to hear that you didn't get any damage from the hurricane.

:wavin: to all - hope I haven't missed anyone.....
                            For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
                            AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

littlepinkcat;1369920 wrote: satz did u take a look at the workout i posted on here, i have done it 3 times today, and done 100 pushups (girly ones on ya knees) and 30 shrugs and going onto shoulders and biceps soon
                              In my NEW gym this morning @7am.
                              Trainer is a lovely guy. Went very easy on me - but I think that was just to suss me out and develop programme.

Committed to 3 days a week.
                              Other days gonna drag Mr Satz out early for power walk

Comment

hope the training goes well satz

stirly the exerise routine is on a video so luckily i have the guy telling us when the 5 second interval is and when to start teh next exercise
                                Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Working...
                                X