Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army thread Tuesday 28th Aug

'Ello 'ello!

On the Isaac clear up mission here, just had a massive lunch, and now off to read back!

Comment

Yooooooooooo hoooooooooooo Stirls and did I see the stripy wan hanging about snuffling.

Ach, Satz, the wedding. Boredom was never a trigger for me. I used to get bored when I was hammered.

Weddings, funerals, 21sts anything that has huge amounts of alcohol involved I'm committed to being AF no matter what.
      It could be worse, I could be filing.
      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Yiz wouldn't be bored here. Come and help me clear up!

Comment

satz i reckon u have the will power to stay AF at parties, and if ur not sure wait till ur ready
          I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
          Audrey Hepburn

Comment

clear uo ueself ya lazy mare lol, how u doing?
            I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
            Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Yoooooo hooooo Zens,

I'z not bored at all, so I'll not take you up on the offer.
              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

littlepinkcat;1369938 wrote: clear uo ueself ya lazy mare lol, how u doing?
                :H:H:H

I feel the luuuuurve.........

Comment

JackieClaire;1369939 wrote: Yoooooo hooooo Zens,

I'z not bored at all, so I'll not take you up on the offer.
                  Well that backfired then!!! :H

Comment

Noooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!! I just heard thunder. Aaargh... sick of it...

WTF, the sun's out. Waaa..... :upset: Un-effin-real....

Comment

satz123;1369930 wrote: In my NEW gym this morning @7am.
                      Trainer is a lovely guy. Went very easy on me - but I think that was just to suss me out and develop programme.

Committed to 3 days a week.
                      Other days gonna drag Mr Satz out early for power walk Well good luck with that. You couldn't drag Mr. Stirly our for anything if he didn't want to do it.
                      littlepinkcat;1369932 wrote: hope the training goes well satz

stirly the exerise routine is on a video so luckily i have the guy telling us when the 5 second interval is and when to start teh next exerciseBy that do you mean you can't count to five so lucky the guy tells you when the 5 seconds are up?:H
                      Zenstyle;1369933 wrote: 'Ello 'ello!

On the Isaac clear up mission here, just had a massive lunch, and now off to read back!
                      Well, I guess then that the worst is over. Glad to hear that you've only got a mess and not a disaster to deal with.
                      JackieClaire;1369934 wrote:
                      Yooooooooooo hoooooooooooo Stirls and did I see the stripy wan hanging about snuffling.

Ach, Satz, the wedding. Boredom was never a trigger for me. I used to get bored when I was hammered.

Weddings, funerals, 21sts anything that has huge amounts of alcohol involved I'm committed to being AF no matter what.
                      Yoooooooooooo Hooooooooooooo to you Tooooooooooooo. I used any excuse as a trigger. When I was hammered, I was too hammered to know if I was bored or not.
                      Zenstyle;1369941 wrote:
                      Well that backfired then!!! :H
                      So it did! :H
                      For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
                      AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Need motivation

I am just a regular Mom needing some regular help, can anyone assist?

Comment

Hi Bad Dog... )

We're all just regular people... nothing out of the ordinary really except we're addicts!

What kind of help do you need? Do you want to talk about what's bothering you?

Comment

hiya baddog welcome to the army, what kind of help r u after?
                            Audrey Hepburn

Comment

great minds think alike zenners
                              Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Hello Bad Dog.:welcome:

Tell us a wee bit about yourself and we'll see what we can do.
                                AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Working...
                                X