Army thread Tuesday 28th Aug

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Satz... I was going to read back earlier but didn't manage it so I missed your post. I've read now. xxx

You're not too much "me me me" at all... and you sound just like lots of other people on here that are feeling the same way hon.

I don't really have too much in the way of advice. I've learned that we're all so different when it comes to what works for us (or doesn't) and I reckon you just keep learning and going forward and never stop trying to find your path... And I think you're very aware of yourself and where you are in regard to putting your life on course... so I reckon you will be fine. Just a little set-back...

Comment

howdy guys, sorry got way laid looking on a supplement website, decising which muscle building supplements to get, but i'm back now
      I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
      Audrey Hepburn

Comment

na satz, ur not too much me me at all, this is a place where we can talk about setbacks and difficulties, if u wanna stay AF, give it another bash, i had a major set back after my first attempt at being sober sfter 3o days, major binges, then i thought fuck fuck im getting all alcoholic agin, and mrs pinky went mad and i got bk on the programme been sober 4 and a half months now, keep going satz if thats what u think is best 4 u x
        I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
        Audrey Hepburn

Comment

mollyka;1370038 wrote: Crikey - you're really serious about all that stuff now aren't ya!!! Good for you girl, and nearly 5 months sober as well - I love the way you just get things done quietly and peacefully - fair dues to you:l
          aye ive always wanted a fit body never been arsed to do it , lol, and it gives me something else to obsess about instead of drink, lol.
          Audrey Hepburn

Comment

satz have u considered that u may be a heavy drinker and not an alcoholic, or do u consider ur self to be alcoholic? or r u not sure, theres no right answer, just whats right 4 u
            Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Oh dear, sorry if you felt ignored Satz, but I wasn't sure what kind of support you wanted.

I really should ask you to poke me in the eyes so I can't read the in the Modders thread.

You know us long termers come here and try and pass on a wee bit of our experiences and feelings and to be called AF Nazis actually hurts. So I actually don't feel like saying anything in case it's taken the wrong way.
              It could be worse, I could be filing.
              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

JackieClaire;1370052 wrote: Oh dear, sorry if you felt ignored Satz, but I wasn't sure what kind of support you wanted.

I really should ask you to poke me in the eyes so I can't read the in the Modders thread.

You know us long termers come here and try and pass on a wee bit of our experiences and feelings and to be called AF Nazis actually hurts. So I actually don't feel like saying anything in case it's taken the wrong way.
                Now what?... I'll poke them in the eye for you...

I'm going to say summat... and that summat is that our cumulative parts are larger than an alkie support site. A lot of the people on this site have had major life experience. And I think it is impossible to peg anyone.

So from now on I want to be known as an AF Modder.

And don't piss Jackie off. We will round you up and take you out. :H :new:

Back in me box now! )

Comment

An AF NAZI ???? WTF, well it seems the best kind of nazi to be , lol, people need to chill out nd concentrate on their own sobriety nd if people ask for help help them but don't be sticking ur noses into other peoples sobriety................ or we will bite u lol
                  Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Working...
                  X