Army Thread Wed 29th August 2012

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

littlepinkcat;1370197 wrote: KNOB OFF, lol, JC ive never seen u angry, u get angry geordie STYLE
    :H:H:H

Just as well I started smoking again or I'd have been ripping heads off.
    It could be worse, I could be filing.
    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

im considering getting one of those electric ciggies
      I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
      Audrey Hepburn

Comment

I have to say they are a great help. I've been using them in the car .I'm going to give this no smoking business another go. I honestly did feel better not smoking.
        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

aye u did well, was just a wee slip up
          I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
          Audrey Hepburn

Comment

It's exactly like me drinking was. Tried 10 cigs a day and within 3 days back to the full on 20.

It has to be all or nothing. I'll have to become a smoke free Nazi.
            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

smoke free nazi's , lol, i will wait a bit before im a smoke free nazi, ive cut down smoking a wee bit but i don't wanna give up too much at once incase it pushes me bk towards the drink
              Audrey Hepburn

Comment

You're very wise, Pinky. It's exactly what my doctor said.
                AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

aye sometmes its best giving up one thing, i was very obsessed with alcohol, so now i exercise instead as soon as i used to wake up i used to think drink, drink and more drink, now i think ohhh i wonder what exercise i should do today, i make sure i dont exercise too much, its a much better obsession, i think i will always need something to obsess about as thats how me mind works
                  Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Bless yer,

I think about what I'm going to make for dinner.
                    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

u making me out nice for me dinner then?
                      Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Just Spag bog but for pudding pineapple upside down cake surprise ..........the surprise being it's made with peaches as I can't be arsed to go up to friggintesco.

Rightio off I go into to the land of whisks and eggs.

Bacinabit.
                        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

ha ha pineapple cake with nee pineapple, lol, sounds a good cake send us a slice nd custuard?
                          Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Told you to poke me eyes out if I went over there again. It's in the long term modders thread. Oh and we're also 'fundamentalists'.

Whenever we went out for a meal with my Dad, he would always, always ask for a white coffee without milk.
                            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

satz u about? surely ur due a skive at work soon?? i'm off work so will be popping on here intermittently between study for uni and housework and exercise.

Molly oohh bet u look lurvely with ya dyed brows
                              Audrey Hepburn

Comment

were Nazi's lol, leave them to it, some people call our AA group the taliban, lol, their dead canny, just serious about sobriety tahts all, same here just in a different way
                                Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Working...
                                X