Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread Wed 29th August 2012

we think Ruby and Lily for the kittens but we'll see when we get them home

I had to clean, and mop the floor.. for 2 animals who will probably piss all over it anyway!!!

hmm
    I have a drink problem, I have been AF since 15 March 2011 and I am working hard to stay that way

They don't call me Pingu Purple Pants for nothing....

Comment

Afternoon army. Was at counciling this morning and had to shop in Aldi after. Mario and Cindi sorry for your losses. Whats up with Coriander is she ok? Feeling a bit tired as slept badly last night so gonna rest for a bit on sofa and pop back later.

Comment

yep they will piss allover

hope ya have a relaxing nanna nap foxy
        I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
        Audrey Hepburn

Comment

molls ur daughters friend must be gorgeous with curly hair nd big blu eyes to look like me, lol
          I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
          Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Aww she'll be OK or I'll knock her block off.

Off to feed me dawg.

Bacinabit.
            It could be worse, I could be filing.
            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

is Cori ok??? I checked on her the other night.....
              Good job on the holiday P3
              kitttens??? AWWWWWWWW
              orf to pretend to work
              will check back in a bit to check on Cori
              I love my family more than alcohol.:h
              Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

thank you for missing me!!!

and I was a bit pissed off now and again on holidays just wanted a cocktail or two... lol, but then I remembered what a screwed up bitch I was after drinking so I had diet pepsi instead....

Zakynthos is a stunning place!!

kittens... can't wait, all ready for them, will post pics on failbook later...
                I have a drink problem, I have been AF since 15 March 2011 and I am working hard to stay that way

Comment

My goodness, it all happens when I go to bed.

Cindi... I was fast asleep when you called... ring me if you read this, otherwise I'll give you a call in a little while when I know your mum will be awake. Mine sleeps dead late and HATES to be woken up by the phone...

JC... I hope Cori's all right... good on you for calling her... xxx (Phone nazi!)

Mario... I totally missed what's happened but hope you get through the day OK. You've had such a run of funerals the last few years... (

Satzuma... wherefore art thou?... xxx

I'm heartened to report that New Orleans seems to be withstanding Isaac... keeping my fingers crossed here...

Comment

howdy zenners, its not the wind outside u need to worry about its ur windy arse
                    Audrey Hepburn

Comment

zen?!?!?

I piss off to the sunshine for 2 weeks and you come back....

Comment

yeah our zenners is back with her white fur nd ur back with ur nice tan
                        Audrey Hepburn

Comment

pingu1997;1370317 wrote: zen?!?!?

I piss off to the sunshine for 2 weeks and you come back....
                          LOL...

Who is this Zen you speak of? I am a new member... as is evident by my post count!!! :H

Sounds like you had a lovely holliers. Can't wait to see the new fur babies! Their uncle Dougal is lying flat on his back on the floor beside me with all four paws in the air saying "stick yer paws in the air if yer just don't care". He has an admirable girth about him!!! :H

Comment

littlepinkcat;1370319 wrote: yeah our zenners is back with her white fur nd ur back with ur nice tan
                            And you're as pink as evah!!! lol

Comment

littlepinkcat;1370316 wrote: howdy zenners, its not the wind outside u need to worry about its ur windy arse
                              LMFAO!!! I missed this!!! Yer a cheeky minx!

Comment

Zenstyle;1370327 wrote: LMFAO!!! I missed this!!! Yer a cheeky minx!
                                i am in a mischievious mood, ive started to spring clean the house, what a fucking mistake should of left it a fecking mess, it looks more messy now nevermind, im carrying on with it and skiving on here being cheeky to my fave people
                                Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Working...
                                X