Clear All

Army Thread Wed 29th August 2012

morning Zen, you sleepyhead
    I love my family more than alcohol.:h
    Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

hey up mamma bear, how's tricks?
      I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
      Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Haway Satz, log in
        I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
        Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Howyiz everyone !
          Read back
          Thanks for all the posts girls - :l just wanted maybe someone else's experience with the same thing. And that it would be ok. Molls you've given me that since - that 2 days in a drinking environment is just too difficult for an AF newbie.

But when there was nothing from the thread at the time I admit I did say "uh oh I'z gonna be expelled from the Army no one wants to discuss this here" :new:
          Anyhoo I got over it - sanity reigned supreme - I know you girls are great support ALWAYS - I was not in a huff or anything - didn't throw out me toys from the pram - just co-incidence I actually had to do actual work today !:upset:

My main problem is : like Ms A, because there was never that 'line crossed' or mad behaviour - there is no real family support to keep off the drink.
          So if you are being TOLD to have a drink - it's very very hard & you just have to make a decision.
          I came here because I had a drink problem in that I drank each evening - but that is not happening now - so that is a major hurdle crossed. Small steps for Benji

THANKS EVERYONE
          :h:h

Comment

love you Satz!

Comment

hurray satzy ur back, it must of killed u having to do work today when ur not used to it
              Audrey Hepburn

Comment

same ole, sme old LPC...work, mommy duty, house, work, mommy duty house
                oh yeah, I forgot I have a husband too!

Comment

pingu1997;1370317 wrote: zen?!?!?

I piss off to the sunshine for 2 weeks and you come back....
                  Here PPP - I'm orf to Zante in a couple of weeks

Comment

satz123;1370343 wrote: Howyiz everyone !
                    Read back
                    Thanks for all the posts girls - :l just wanted maybe someone else's experience with the same thing. And that it would be ok. Molls you've given me that since - that 2 ays in a drinking environment is just too difficult for an AF newbie.

But when there was nothing from the thread at the time I admit I did say "uh oh I'z gonna be expelled from the Army no one wants to discuss this here" :new:
                    Anyhoo I got over it - sanity reigned supreme - I know you girls are great support ALWAYS - I was not in a huff or anything - didn't throw out me toys from the pram - just co-incidence I actually had to do actual work today !:upset:

My main problem is : like Ms A, because there was never that 'line crossed' or mad behaviour - there is no real family support to keep off the drink.
                    So if you are being TOLD to have a drink - it's very very hard & you just have to make a decision.
                    I came here because I had a drink problem in that I drank each evening - but that is not happening now - so that is a major hurdle crossed. Small steps for Benji

THANKS EVERYONE
                    :h:h
                    Dear Satz,

I am the resident Army miscreant. You can't do any worse than me. And they still talk to me.

Love Zenny

Comment

satz123;1370348 wrote: Here PPP - I'm orf to Zante in a couple of weeks
                      hope you enjoy it. Mind the fires tho......
                      I have a drink problem, I have been AF since 15 March 2011 and I am working hard to stay that way

They don't call me Pingu Purple Pants for nothing....

Comment

mama bear;1370345 wrote: love you Satz!
                        and me you MB :h
                        Thanks for my delivery

Comment

mama bear;1370331 wrote: morning Zen, you sleepyhead
                          Mama... I slept like a log once I put my head on the pillow. I didn't wake up till 9 a.m.!!! Dougie was doing a song and dance at that point waiting for his breakfast and even he didn't wake me up.

I HATE storms/hurricanes. Anyway, it's over now. How is your weather today?

Comment

pingu1997;1370353 wrote: hope you enjoy it. Mind the fires tho......
                            Arra they get them every year
                            Was it HOT ?

Comment

littlepinkcat;1370346 wrote: hurray satzy ur back, it must of killed u having to do work today when ur not used to it
                              Thanks Pinkyarse !
                              Yes I'm knackered working here all day !!!:H

Comment

i'm knackered with all this spring cleaning, off to do that cardio blast i wrote down 4 u the other day, back in 5
                                Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Working...
                                X