Army Thread Wed 29th August 2012

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

aye mrs pinky loves to cook up a storm as long as he can clean a bonbsite of a kitchen she makes a terribble mess, well as long as im not cleaning it , i will leave him me rubber gloves
    I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
    Audrey Hepburn

Comment

LMFAO!!!! It's a sweet deal for all concerned then!!!

For Papa Bear!............

Comment

Zenstyle;1370408 wrote: :H:H:H

Wot u loike?

Amino acids. Shall I start pontificating?!
        Go on Zennerooney tell us about the Amino Acids ???

Comment

Are you sitting comfortably Satzuma....?

Comment

Amino acids are the building blocks of protein... and they're necessary for everything your body does in the way of repairing itself and forming muscle.

The All One Powder that we all know and love has yer aminos in it. If you can't afford it though, you can just buy the pills.

Finally... aminos are up there with Fish Oil and Vitamin C in my very humble (haha) opinion....

Comment

littlepinkcat;1370402 wrote: just done a shoulder weight lifting workout and had 3rd protein shake of the day and l glutamine, u know i am hardly hungry with these protein drinks and i only take them after i have done wieght training
              I think it's the L-Glut Pinky that stablizes your blood suger - so you don't get hungry

Comment

aye maybes satz, i will have to eat befoe i go out even though im not hungry as all ive had today is protein shakes and a bowl of ceral and a few biscuits
                I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
                Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Zenstyle;1370429 wrote: Amino acids are the building blocks of protein... and they're necessary for everything your body does in the way of repairing itself and forming muscle.

The All One Powder that we all know and love has yer aminos in it. If you can't afford it though, you can just buy the pills.

Finally... aminos are up there with Fish Oil and Vitamin C in my very humble (haha) opinion....
                  Jazus - if I buy any more ....................... on my desk at present :
                  HCI = Stomach enzymes
                  Omega Plus Fish Oil
                  Zinc
                  Flax Seeds
                  Protein Shake

Don't get me started on what is at home !!!!!
                  AND I'M STILL FAT :H:H:H:H

Comment

Yep, the L-Glut reduces cravings but, honestly, you need all of the aminos. I read something years ago about singling out aminos and it said you should have a balance otherwise you'll go out of whack. I was using L-Lysine at the time (I get cold sores) and after looking into it I went and bought an amino acid blend. This is, like, fifteen years ago. Aargh! Showing my age! And I've been taking them ever since. So when I read RJ's take on the All One I was, like... exactly!!!

Comment

yeah i love me fish oils

i am getting me new lean muscle bundle delivered shortly for ? 25 u get:

90 thermo burn capusles
                      whey protein powder 1 kg
                      creatine powder 750grams
                      CLA 90 tablets
                      OMEGA FISH OILS
                      an over all vitamin 90 tablets

if taken properly its a months supply
                      Audrey Hepburn

Comment

satz123;1370439 wrote: Jazus - if I buy any more ....................... on my desk at present :
                        HCI = Stomach enzymes
                        Omega Plus Fish Oil
                        Zinc
                        Flax Seeds
                        Protein Shake

Don't get me started on what is at home !!!!!
                        AND I'M STILL FAT :H:H:H:H
                        Haha.... I hear you on the FAT!

I'm off to take a photo. Been a while since I shared a pic of my stash!!!

Comment

littlepinkcat;1370436 wrote: aye maybes satz, i will have to eat befoe i go out even though im not hungry as all ive had today is protein shakes and a bowl of ceral and a few biscuits
                          Have a nice juicy steak + mixed salad :goodjob:

Comment

aye i will ahve something satz, not sure what yet, ive another cardio to do and another weights to do before i eat
                            Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Zenstyle;1370442 wrote: Haha.... I hear you on the FAT!

I'm off to take a photo. Been a while since I shared a pic of my stash!!!
                              Have to head orf Zenners - but will log on to see the stash later !!!!

Comment

my fat is dropping off with these cardio blasts
                                Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Working...
                                X