Army Thread Wed 29th August 2012

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I took that CLA before Pinky. What are the cardio blasts?

Comment

feck the extra weights nd cardio workout,im fecking starving just came on all of a sudden
      I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
      Audrey Hepburn

Comment

cardio blasts r 5 minutes or ten minutes of intense cardio
        I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
        Audrey Hepburn

Comment

So what you're doing is keeping your metabolism up?

Comment

Zenstyle;1370457 wrote: So what you're doing is keeping your metabolism up?
            feck knows, just loosing weight is all i know
            Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Hmmm.... I reckon you're on to something. I read about keeping your metabolism boosted with small bursts of exercise is better than your 1 hour work out at the gym.....

Comment

Well don't go totally nuts on it... don't scunner yourself. You seem to be doing bloody brilliant so don't burn yourself out on it like....

Comment

nah i wont gan nuts, i just do it if i want to if i dont want to i dont
                  Audrey Hepburn

Comment

My kitchen table seats four people comfortably... they're big bottles.

Seems like I have a hard time with the "happy medium"! It's got to be better on the liver than AL though methinks.

In all honesty... I reckon the supplements are what got me through. I started taking them at 27 years old. Not sure I'd be alive today otherwise. And exercise too. I started working out then.

My table is clean and all. Life is good. LOL...

Right! Me out! I have to go and do something that at least resembles meaningful work! I will catch yous later gaters... xxx

p.s. Nice leopard print on the chairs, eh?!!! :H

Comment

fuck me u like ur supplements
                      Audrey Hepburn

Comment

littlepinkcat;1370474 wrote: fuck me u like ur supplements
                        :H:H:H

Yep.

Later sweetie... xxx

Comment

Eveninks my dahlinks.

Gawd Zens, I thought I had a bunch of supps. I just open the cupboard door and let them drop into me gob. I really should get one of those pill counters.

I thought Pinky was coming here for a dinner after I made me pineappleupsidedown pudding with a twist (made with peaches).
                          It could be worse, I could be filing.
                          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

kittens r here
                            nameless tho

look on fail book and suggest 2 names pls? both girlies
                            I have a drink problem, I have been AF since 15 March 2011 and I am working hard to stay that way

They don't call me Pingu Purple Pants for nothing....

Comment

Jaysus... your fruit is discombobulated Jacks... tee hee...

I started Atkins on Monday and I would knock your granny over in the street for a pudding right now...

Comment

Had a bit of a read back and thought I saw you there yoooooooooooo hoooooooooo Satzuma.
                                It could be worse, I could be filing.
                                AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Working...
                                X