Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GOODBYE TO EVERYONE

a rough time

Ann you've been through a really rough time lately. I think you were too hard on yourself about what you called a relapse in front of your daughter. You've been really hurting lately. Didn't you have a break up and also a disappointing family event? It's natural to reach out for a crutch like alcohol even though it only makes things worse. People go through rough times, loss like you have and survive and life truly gets better. Be kind to yourself please. And can you see a therapist ASAP? An emergency visit.

I hope you reach out to the members who offer you their phone number Ann. You're not going anywhere.

Comment

GOODBYE TO EVERYONE

sucicde is a preminant soloution to a tempory problem, please rethink. stop and breath. people care, i promise.

aspy.
      AF since 10/26/2009

It will be five years sober 10/26/2014

Comment

GOODBYE TO EVERYONE

Oh Ann!!!!

STOP............PLEASE.

We can help you, just let us!!!!
        It is not what we do, but how much love we put into the doing.
        Mother Theresa

Comment

GOODBYE TO EVERYONE

I love You Ann!.... I Really ~ Really Love You!.... This Is Not The Way Out!!!.... Please ~ Please Call Someone Now ~ 911. Or Come Talk To One Of Us Please. Tears!..... Praying!!!... :l:l:l

Comment

GOODBYE TO EVERYONE

Ann, I don't know if you are religious but I am saying a prayer for you to find some peace. And please come back and tell us how you are. I know in the morning you may feel shame for posting this (I always felt embarrasssed after a dramatic event) but please dont. You are obviously in pain and we all care and understand. I cant stress enough that this will pass. If it is because of alcohol and / or depression, this can be fixed. We want to help, please let us help you.
            AL free since March 17th 2011...loving this life. No drinking no matter what.

Hi my name is Lori and i am so happy to be here.

Comment

GOODBYE TO EVERYONE

Please dont do this Ann I can try to help you I have a troubed relationship with my daughter too! Dont give up!!
              Reflect upon your present blessingings, of which every man has many; not on your past misfortunes, of which all men have some

Comment

GOODBYE TO EVERYONE

Hi Anne,

I really hope you have not gone through with this and will wait until your mind clears. Please post and let us know what's happening. Please talk to us. We are listening to you.

Here are some phone numbers where you can talk to someone anonymously. Pick up the phone. Greg.

Suicide Hotlines

US: 1-800-784-2433
                Web: SuicideHotlines.com - When You Feel You Can't Go On -- Let Someone Know Your Pain. (links to each state)

Canada: 1-800-448-3000
                Canada Suicide & Crisis Hotlines - When You Feel You Can't Go On... Call a Suicide Hotline. / SuicideHotlines.com - Direction for immediate crisis intervention for the gravely suicidal & treatment for major clinical suicidal depression.

UK and ROI: 08457 909090 or +44 1603 611311
                Web: Samaritans Home Page

Australia: 131 114
                Web: Lifeline Australia home 13 11 14 - Suicide Prevention, Crisis Support & Mental Health services - Lifeline | Connect with someone who cares

International: Befrienders Worldwide

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

GOODBYE TO EVERYONE

Guitarista;1370911 wrote: Hi Anne,

I really hope you have not gone through with this and will wait until your mind clears. Please post and let us know what's happening. Please talk to us. We are listening to you.

Here are some phone numbers where you can talk to someone anonymously. Pick up the phone. Greg.

Suicide Hotlines

US: 1-800-784-2433
                  Web: SuicideHotlines.com - When You Feel You Can't Go On -- Let Someone Know Your Pain. (links to each state)

Canada: 1-800-448-3000
                  Canada Suicide & Crisis Hotlines - When You Feel You Can't Go On... Call a Suicide Hotline. / SuicideHotlines.com - Direction for immediate crisis intervention for the gravely suicidal & treatment for major clinical suicidal depression.

UK and ROI: 08457 909090 or +44 1603 611311
                  Web: Samaritans Home Page

Australia: 131 114
                  Web: Lifeline Australia home 13 11 14 - Suicide Prevention, Crisis Support & Mental Health services - Lifeline | Connect with someone who cares

International: Befrienders Worldwide
                  Anne listen to people who want to help you get through this.

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
                  I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

GOODBYE TO EVERYONE

I am looking after the baby of a man who hung himself 2 days ago - there is another 2 children and his partner.
                    They are devastated, as are his family circle. If you could see what I see now, I know you would not choose for your family to go through that pain where not only do they have to deal with death but the 'what ifs' and guilt of not being there for him....
                    I truly hope you are ok Ann and pray that you find peace of mind...
                    IT'S NEVER TOO LATE TO BE WHAT YOU MIGHT HAVE BEEN
                    Relapse starts long before the drink is drunk!!.Fresh Start!

Comment

GOODBYE TO EVERYONE

Ann, we just spoke yesterday....please let us know you are ok....everyone is worried sick about you! Every day you wake up with a clean slate to make things right. There is ALWAYS hope...ALWAYS!!
                      Have you stopped or started any new medications lately? When I stopped Cymbalta cold turkey this happened to me!! I got thru it and I am so happy I did! Please let us know you are ok!!!!!!
                      Byrdie
                      All you gotta do, is get thru this day. AF 1/20/2011
                      Tool Box
                      Newbie's Nest

Comment

GOODBYE TO EVERYONE

Hi Ann
                        Just reading this in the morning. I hope you have had a good nights sleep and are reconsidering your options. Please post.
                        Wally22:confusedmonkey::confusedmonkey::confusedmo nkey:
                        If I don't want to brag but I can still wear the earings I wore in highschool
                        November 2, 2012

Comment

GOODBYE TO EVERYONE

Ann, I truly hope that you have reconsidered. Please let us all know that you are okay. I am so sorry for arguing with you on that stupid thread, and I hope that didn't have anything to do with how you're feeling. You are well loved here, and an important member of this forum. Get help, talk to us, or anyone...please.:l:l

"I like people too much or not at all."
                          Sylvia Plath

Comment

GOODBYE TO EVERYONE

is she ok???
                            I HATE thee kinds of posts..........................
                            prayers being said
                            anyone know how to reach her??
                            I love my family more than alcohol.:h
                            Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

GOODBYE TO EVERYONE

I too am just reading this and while none of us can ever appreciate the despair someone else may be suffering from...there is ALWAYS hope for a better tomorrow if you just give tomorrow a chance....Please call a trusted friend. My daughter lost a very good friend to suicide her last year of high school... Its the survivors who have to live with the what ifs... Please seek out help. Please...

Comment

GOODBYE TO EVERYONE

I sent a 911 to the webmaster stating the situation to see if there is a way they can contact her. That's all I know to do....helpless and worried. B
                                All you gotta do, is get thru this day. AF 1/20/2011
                                Tool Box
                                Newbie's Nest

Comment

Working...
                                X