GOODBYE TO EVERYONE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GOODBYE TO EVERYONE

and if she wre "serious" she may have done it????????
    instead of talk about it?????
    I don't mean to sound cold.........
    I love my family more than alcohol.:h
    Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

GOODBYE TO EVERYONE

Sorry Mama. I know it's a bad subject for you just now hon... xxx Not that it's ever good... but I know you just went through it...

I hope Ann will come online and check in soon...

Comment

GOODBYE TO EVERYONE

Speaking from only my own experience, when I would communicate in different ways about wanting to kill myself, it was because I was in a very painful place and wanted others to help somehow. Yes I did want to be out of pain no matter what it took but I knew deep down I didnt want to really die, just wanted for someone to help/fix me. I hope thats where you are coming from Ann. I know at the time you are feeling that everything seems hopeless. But its not, trust me. I did AD's for awhile and also tried counseling. Honestly I have only realized how precious and special life is since I stopped drinking. What finally made me finally change was my last horrible experience drinking. I knew I never wanted to go thru that again no matter what.

Ann, there is hope and you have it in you. You have to realize how special you are and everyone around you needs you. Dont ever give up trying, you will find a way.
        AL free since March 17th 2011...loving this life. No drinking no matter what.

Hi my name is Lori and i am so happy to be here.

Comment

GOODBYE TO EVERYONE

That was a lovely post Red.

I've been in a dark place before too. It goes with the territory... right? I'm an addict. Honestly, though... it's worth holding on and reaching out. I have a lot of friends... on this website and in "real life"... and I would not ever want to let go of that.

So... Ann... I hope you see that it's worth waking up in the morning. Even the cup of coffee can be good... right? And life is far from perfect... in fact it is quite bad for a lot of people... but the alternative is kinda crap too. And this way you get to hang around with the rest of the retards... :l:l:l

Comment

GOODBYE TO EVERYONE

I Love You Ann!... I understand!....When your ready, please ~ please talk to somebody here or anywhere you feel comfortable with!.... :l

Comment

GOODBYE TO EVERYONE

Ann, I remember your positive comment in response to something I posted. You have helped others here, that is a good place to begin.
              My life is better without alcohol, since 9/1/12. My sobriety tool is the list at permalink 236 on the toolbox thread under monthly abstinance.

Comment

GOODBYE TO EVERYONE

Still nothing from here.....B
                All you gotta do, is get thru this day. AF 1/20/2011
                Tool Box
                Newbie's Nest

Comment

GOODBYE TO EVERYONE

Hang in Byrdie. LOVE. Love MamaBear. I'm sorry for your pain.

Ann -

I went to a meeting last night of people like everyone here. All with the issues that lead us to have lives that are broken or unmanageable - overwhelming - at one point or another. Some of them are farther along in their recovery. I'm not.

I could weep because I'm not. I could weep because when someone said God does not waste our pain - it was the first time I thought maybe there could be something I can do with all of this - all of the bad I've done or hurt I've caused - so someone else can benefit - it doesn't all have to be for nothing.

You may not believe in God. You may believe in a higher power or something else. But all these people have hovered and prayed over you for a day. Hoping you will come back and say you are safe.

Reach back. Let them know you are still here. How they may help because they want to help you. Don't let your pain be wasted.

Come back.
                  That popping sound you hear is me attempting to remove my head from my arse. It's been there for years so this may take a while.
                  Admitting I need healing. And I am not big enough to do this alone.
                  AF - August 20, 2012

Comment

GOODBYE TO EVERYONE

and don't be embarassed....we TRULY understand
                    I love my family more than alcohol.:h
                    Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

GOODBYE TO EVERYONE

Im in North Carolina......If I can help, will someone tell me how to find her?

Bikesurfer

Comment

GOODBYE TO EVERYONE

Oh my goodness........

I thought I'd check in this morning and there would be a good outcome.

Ann, we all care for you and desperately want to know you're ok.

Much love and support, Nicey.
                        It is not what we do, but how much love we put into the doing.
                        Mother Theresa

Comment

GOODBYE TO EVERYONE

I know Ann is a musician, and i know she likes blues music, so if someone knows what town/city she's in, and her name, it's possible someone in the blues music scene there may know her.

Please check in Ann. G.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

GOODBYE TO EVERYONE

Ann please check in honey you dont even have to write anything just type your name in your post.
                            Just let us all know that you are here :l
                            :dancin: enguin:
                            starting over

Comment

GOODBYE TO EVERYONE

I checked to see if there were any reported suicides in the city where she lives and there have not been any reported that I could tell....B
                              All you gotta do, is get thru this day. AF 1/20/2011
                              Tool Box
                              Newbie's Nest

Comment

GOODBYE TO EVERYONE

Ann, you have my thoughts and prayers
                                Patrice x

Comment

Working...
                                X