• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GOODBYE TO EVERYONE

xxx

Comment

GOODBYE TO EVERYONE

Ann 221;1371317 wrote: Just back from the hospital. I'm OK and starting some intensive OP treatment.
      Thank you all for your concern, I generally assume moone cares about me at all.
      Except maybe my daughter.

Thanks and love to evveryone
      Of course people care Ann :l

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
      I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

GOODBYE TO EVERYONE

Yeah... people DO care Ann...

I was very upset today... and worried about you... and I think there were many people that felt the same way.

Just stay safe... OK. You have valuable input and it would be a frikken shame if you didn't fulfill your quota! OK... xxx

Comment

GOODBYE TO EVERYONE

AMEN!!!!
          IT'S NEVER TOO LATE TO BE WHAT YOU MIGHT HAVE BEEN
          Relapse starts long before the drink is drunk!!.Fresh Start!

Comment

GOODBYE TO EVERYONE

glad to know you are ok
            yesterday was awful for most of us......
            please get some help hun
            I love my family more than alcohol.:h
            Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

GOODBYE TO EVERYONE

Glad you are ok. I hope you get the help you need.

"I like people too much or not at all."
              Sylvia Plath

Comment

GOODBYE TO EVERYONE

Brave girl! I've been in your place many times and I have never went to the hospital, so kudos for you in reaching out for help. That shows courage, girl. You know it's in there. I'm a stranger, but a big hug and unconditional love as a fellow human being.
                Rule your mind or it will rule you. It is from a thought that an action grows. :bat

Comment

GOODBYE TO EVERYONE

Depression is a wicked opponent. What you all say is true, but depression muddles the mind and you don't think correctly. Many people don't truly understand what depression is like in someone's life. It's the devil with his game on!
                  Rule your mind or it will rule you. It is from a thought that an action grows. :bat

Comment

GOODBYE TO EVERYONE

very true Slay.......benn there...have the t-shirt
                    I love my family more than alcohol.:h
                    Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

GOODBYE TO EVERYONE

Slaythefear... you are so correct. Clinical depression is awful and very difficult to deal with. Like alcoholism/addiction it has a stigma attached to it which makes it worse still. So, yeah, Ann was very brave and very wise when she took steps to help herself... x

Comment

GOODBYE TO EVERYONE

So glad you're OK Ann :l
                        :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

GOODBYE TO EVERYONE

Slaythefear;1371625 wrote: Depression is a wicked opponent. What you all say is true, but depression muddles the mind and you don't think correctly. Many people don't truly understand what depression is like in someone's life. It's the devil with his game on!

Wise words right there
                          Living on Planet Sober since 05/02/11

DAREDEVIL COOKIE MONSTER

Comment

GOODBYE TO EVERYONE

OVERWHELMED

I cannot tell you all how much your support means to me! I am overwhelmed by the kindness and caring here. Thank you.

I will get better.

Comment

GOODBYE TO EVERYONE

I thought it might be a good idea to share this. I've seen some of the worst horrors in life. As a young guy still recovering from the war, our war, their war, senseless war, I struggled for years trying to make sense of it. Suffering PTSD, Luckely I had very good care. I was better and made huge strides. I made a life for myself. I enjoyed a successful career, a happy marriage, and a deep love of the arts. I was a social drinker.

On September 11, 2001, I was in my office at 32 Avenue of the Americas. I was going to meet a friend, Joe for coffee. Joe was in the financial business and worked in tower one of the WTC on 102nd floor. Since I was on a call, I told him to give me 20mins to get to their lobby. On my way the first plane hit.
                              My life spiraled out of control at that point.

On the 10year anniversary I placed a huge printout of all my MWO friends avatar's at ground zero. I remember seeing a small note that the wind blew out from a bouquet of flowers. I picked it up. It read....

My Dearest Tom,

?We all miss you dearly. Grandma died in 2009. I've remarried and the kids seems happy but ask about you a lot. We will never forget you....!?

I also remember walking into a bar, one that I use to frequent and then finding the strength of will to walk out. Somehow throughout all the senselessness I found life. I KNOW that's was all those unfortunate souls would've chose. So, I remain truly yours.......Techie

Ann

From the inside out ? The choice is yours!,
                              Magnificent and resplendent ~ As
                              the sun sets
                              over the ocean?
                              Life and love
                              intertwined
                              A magic,
                              or golden moment
                              Art and Life
                              Lovers with Soul..
                              A gaze which is not mine,
                              But a gift from my Soul.
                              Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

GOODBYE TO EVERYONE

Ann, just found this thread, and have been feeling pretty sorry for myself until I read this. I can't let myself get this low - nor can you! Please....find strength, pull yourself up and out - you deserve better and you can get there.
                                I am so sorry you feel so low...
                                Techie puts it really well, life is important and precious and we do need to work out how to survive all that is thrown at us...:l
                                “The only courage you will ever need is the courage to live the life you want"

Comment

Working...
                                X