Barmy army thread thurs 30 aug

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Undies will tell you all about Kevin Bloody Wilson...

Comment

Zenstyle;1370853 wrote: Good morning Girly. How are you doing my dear?
      pretty rough zen.trying real hard not to vomit. made a holy show of myself lastnight texting a friend who has already accused me of drinking too much. said the wrong thing, repeated myself over and over. gonna wait a while and text him see what the damage is. cringe!
      The mind will intellectualize it, the heart will emotionalize it, yet the gut never lies.

https://www.mywayout.org/community/f9/girly-wirly-s-toolbox-2-45452.html

Comment

girly wirly;1370854 wrote: i don't have a middle name

but it should be calamity or whoopsadaisy or something haha
        Girly Whoopsadaisy Wirly. It has a ring to it!!!

Comment

urgh got dragged out of bed by Tigger wanting g to see the furry animals but couldn't open the door because they were trying to escape

i told ya. lady gaga and jessie j

ps morgans 12 now...
          I have a drink problem, I have been AF since 15 March 2011 and I am working hard to stay that way

They don't call me Pingu Purple Pants for nothing....

Comment

morning pingu it's morgans birthday?
            I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
            Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Good morning again Pingu.

Please tell Morgan I beg his forgiveness. I know a year is very important at his age.

Naw me middle name Fandango.
              It could be worse, I could be filing.
              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

and is morgan an animal or a child? i get confused with not much coffee

just gave mrs pinky a power talk about not procrastinating her essays, by god u have to force her to study
                I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
                Audrey Hepburn

Comment

girly wirly;1370856 wrote: pretty rough zen.trying real hard not to vomit. made a holy show of myself lastnight texting a friend who has already accused me of drinking too much. said the wrong thing, repeated myself over and over. gonna wait a while and text him see what the damage is. cringe!
                  Well... here is the thing. You may very well have made a show of yourself but don't discount the fact that you are smart... OK?

As far as the vomitting... well, ugh, get some water into you. Sorry... lol... I would like to come up with something super cool but you should hydrate. :l

I think it's great that you came back. It really is better when you can relate to other people. Feeling discombobulated doesn't work very well for us lot...

Comment

we call my sister and my niece gladis and gladis, lol thats not their names it just kind of has a ring to it
                    Audrey Hepburn

Comment

i'm nursing a coffee :eeew:
                      The mind will intellectualize it, the heart will emotionalize it, yet the gut never lies.

https://www.mywayout.org/community/f9/girly-wirly-s-toolbox-2-45452.html

Comment

hiya girly whirly, i must say i don't miss the hung over feeling and oh god what did i do last night, sometimes not having them r reason enough not to drink
                        Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Ach... throw the coffee down the gurgler and go and lie down. I bet you will feel much better after getting some sleep...

Been there, done it and got the effin t-shirt! And big hugs to you... xxx Really... We've all been there honey.

Comment

Morgan was 12 when we were away. he's a child not an animal

glory be the furry things are climbing up the bloody curtains....
                            I have a drink problem, I have been AF since 15 March 2011 and I am working hard to stay that way

They don't call me Pingu Purple Pants for nothing....

Comment

bloody hell u will have nee curtains left
                              Audrey Hepburn

Comment

LOL... I can imagine Pinky was worse than me on a night out. I was wild. Honestly, Wirly, you're in good company. kindred spirits. I'm glad you came back... xx

Comment

Working...
                                X