Barmy army thread thurs 30 aug

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

pingu1997;1370868 wrote: Morgan was 12 when we were away. he's a child not an animal

glory be the furry things are climbing up the bloody curtains....
    :H:H:H

Welcome to MY world...

Glory be???

OMG... too damn funny!

OK... it will be your turn to laugh. How the heck do I look after a dog?

Comment

i was very wild, but not in a good way, and i didn't really need to be pissed, im wild sober, lol .......... some say im ferral, but thats a matter of opionon........i reckon its cause i listen to peoples problems regularly in my counselling placement and that if i dont have a sense of humour and play pranks nd that i would be bogged down with the sadness of things in life
      I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
      Audrey Hepburn

Comment

have u not had a dog b4 ?
        I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
        Audrey Hepburn

Comment

zen don't get pissed the dog will know and will be giving u the beady evil ur drunk look
          Audrey Hepburn

Comment

No! This will be my first...

Comment

littlepinkcat;1370875 wrote: zen don't get pissed the dog will know and will be giving u the beady evil ur drunk look
              :H:H:H

Comment

i bet dougie trys to chin the dog
                Audrey Hepburn

Comment

The feckin cats do it too! lol...

Naw, me and cats are cool... no probs there. I'm going to have to learn all kinds of new things with the dog. It's all right though... and I'm really looking forward to it...

Comment

littlepinkcat;1370878 wrote: i bet dougie trys to chin the dog
                    He just has to sit on him! Dougie weighs in at 18lbs. He ain't no scrawny cat. lol...

Comment

i know a woman who gave her dog cuppas and biscuits the dog was massive
                      Audrey Hepburn

Comment

i'm totally wild and out of control. trouble is i love being a minx.

pink cat where are u from? you sound like a fellow geordie? no?
                        The mind will intellectualize it, the heart will emotionalize it, yet the gut never lies.

https://www.mywayout.org/community/f9/girly-wirly-s-toolbox-2-45452.html

Comment

It wasn't me yer honour.

I'm going to disappear off to bed for a couple of hours. I'm jigged.

Nice cup of tea about noon would be luvverly.
                          It could be worse, I could be filing.
                          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Morning!

Can't believe you're getting a dog zenners!

Comment

Aye well, all my cats have been big. They've all been male... might be part of it. I mean you should see the size of Dougie... lol. The cuddle factor is something else... he's a teddy bear...

Google Chartreux....

OK, I'm off to try and sleep. I was thinking about Mario. He's had so much bereavement. I hope all is well for him. xxx

Laters me dears... xxx

Comment

JackieClaire;1370884 wrote: It wasn't me yer honour.

I'm going to disappear off to bed for a couple of hours. I'm jigged.

Nice cup of tea about noon would be luvverly.
                                *putskettleon
                                The mind will intellectualize it, the heart will emotionalize it, yet the gut never lies.

https://www.mywayout.org/community/f9/girly-wirly-s-toolbox-2-45452.html

Comment

Working...
                                X