Barmy army thread thurs 30 aug

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

littlepinkcat;1370901 wrote: yeah well u don't need to keep getting drunk it just makes u more wicked, its ur call any way, but staying sober is best 4 me, my life was becoming a right mess
    My life is a mess. everyone comments on my drinking. im going to go to the gym later and try really hard to abstain xx
    The mind will intellectualize it, the heart will emotionalize it, yet the gut never lies.

https://www.mywayout.org/community/f9/girly-wirly-s-toolbox-2-45452.html

Comment

best of luck with the abstaining the tool box on here nd the newbies thread is a good place foe support and advice and if u fancy a drink u can pop on MWO and chat or lurk or read instead
      I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
      Audrey Hepburn

Comment

the worst part is when the shakes begin around 4pm. thats my danger zone. i got through it lastnight but gave in at 8pm. substantially less al intake as a result but drunk all the same.
        The mind will intellectualize it, the heart will emotionalize it, yet the gut never lies.

https://www.mywayout.org/community/f9/girly-wirly-s-toolbox-2-45452.html

Comment

u could ask others on here what works 4 the shakes or u could seek medical advice........ i never had the shakes si was a binge drinker not an everyday drinker, but i know others on here have been they may be able to help and medical advice is always a good way to go
          I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
          Audrey Hepburn

Comment

little pink cat;1370907 wrote: hiya mario, how did yesterday go?
            Ok LPC, Seeing my family all together again stirs up a lot of emotionally what if,s for me.

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
            I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

what if's?
              Audrey Hepburn

Comment

girly wirly;1370909 wrote: My life is a mess. everyone comments on my drinking. im going to go to the gym later and try really hard to abstain xx
                girly wirly;1370914 wrote:
                the worst part is when the shakes begin around 4pm. thats my danger zone. i got through it lastnight but gave in at 8pm. substantially less al intake as a result but drunk all the same.
                Hi stirlywirly good to see you back here,You would be better of getting medical advice to help with your withdrawels at this rate,make an appointment asap.

Comment

littlepinkcat;1370919 wrote: what if's?
                  I was the one that walked out on my ex years ago,I assumed I had the world at my feet and could do anything I wanted to.So my guilt and shame in doing that now still hurts.

Comment

Hey there Zenny, so this is where you hang out!

I'll catch you here when I get back from Africa.

Leaving tomorrow morning. Back in Oct.

Have a Chrissy present for ya!

Comment

mario u did what u thought was best at the time and thats all we can do
                      Audrey Hepburn

Comment

littlepinkcat;1370923 wrote: mario u did what u thought was best at the time and thats all we can do
                        Through LPC. Anyways one must head out now, might see you laters have a good day all.

Comment

Howyiz. Anyone in the barracks ?
                          Took me FOREVER to read back.
                          Makes a welcome change to the echos & tumbleweed blowing through - I was hearing in recent weeks :H

Comment

yo satzuma i is here, on me day off from work
                            Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Me too, playing with fluff balls and trying to stop them trashing my dining room lol
                              I have a drink problem, I have been AF since 15 March 2011 and I am working hard to stay that way

They don't call me Pingu Purple Pants for nothing....

Comment

hey pingu, any further forwards on names yet?

what about pinky and perky?
                                Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Working...
                                X