Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Barmy army thread thurs 30 aug

Recluse;1370885 wrote: Morning!

Can't believe you're getting a dog zenners!
    Haha! How about THAT?!!!

Comment

aye whirly im from the north east, u can have fun nd be wild without drink, i do it on a daily basis
      I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
      Audrey Hepburn

Comment

littlepinkcat;1370889 wrote: aye whirly im from the north east, u can have fun nd be wild without drink, i do it on a daily basis
        yayyyyyy a fellow geordie x
        The mind will intellectualize it, the heart will emotionalize it, yet the gut never lies.

https://www.mywayout.org/community/f9/girly-wirly-s-toolbox-2-45452.html

Comment

pingus from boro but don't live there now

maureen...jcs middle name?!?
          I have a drink problem, I have been AF since 15 March 2011 and I am working hard to stay that way

They don't call me Pingu Purple Pants for nothing....

Comment

Zenstyle;1370888 wrote: Haha! How about THAT?!!!
            Well you won't be able to wake up with a hangover any more cos the dog will want walking...

Comment

morning reccie, hows tricks?
              I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
              Audrey Hepburn

Comment

littlepinkcat;1370894 wrote: morning reccie, hows tricks?
                Things are fine, thanks pinky. How're you? I'm a little bit out of touch with the goings on in the army.

Comment

yeah im good thanks, chilling ive another day off work, whoop, so exercise and tidying me house up then off to see me sister nd me neice
                  Audrey Hepburn

Comment

i'm going to watch jeremy kyle with a cuppa. it makes me feel like less of a screw up for an hour!

:H
                    The mind will intellectualize it, the heart will emotionalize it, yet the gut never lies.

Comment

littlepinkcat;1370889 wrote: aye whirly im from the north east, u can have fun nd be wild without drink, i do it on a daily basis
                      trouble is i'm wicked!

Comment

yeah well u don't need to keep getting drunk it just makes u more wicked, its ur call any way, but staying sober is best 4 me, my life was becoming a right mess
                        Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Morning army only up since 8.30 and just havin a 2nd coffee. Lovely suny morning here but cold ahh butv its fresh . Slept quite well last night as i was quite tired. Got an AA meeting in which was good and i shared. So names for kittens and a dog needed. Need to see your kittys on farcebook which i'll head after this pingu. Welcome back scotty and hi to Stirly cindi and any others new or absent a while. Got to clean my bedroom and bathroom this morning then shower and off to the library later to pick up a book i orderd and give return some stuff. My ears are blocked with wax so going to put some warm olive oil in to try and unblock a bit my hearing is bad enough at times :H. Nice to see the barrecks busy again. :cupajoe:

Comment

Good morning al, nice to see the Army back in fulll swing.

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
                            I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Firefox;1370902 wrote: Morning army only up since 8.30 and just havin a 2nd coffee. Lovely suny morning here but cold ahh butv its fresh . Slept quite well last night as i was quite tired. Got an AA meeting in which was good and i shared. So names for kittens and a dog needed. Need to see your kittys on farcebook which i'll head after this pingu. Welcome back scotty and hi to Stirly cindi and any others new or absent a while. Got to clean my bedroom and bathroom this morning then shower and off to the library later to pick up a book i orderd and give return some stuff. My ears are blocked with wax so going to put some warm olive oil in to try and unblock a bit my hearing is bad enough at times :H. Nice to see the barrecks busy again. :cupajoe:
                              morning foxy, 8.30 am u had a lie in then, not bad as i know u don't get many. ive loadsa cleaning to do if ya fancy popping over i will provide u with cleaning stuff, while i sit with me feet up watching u work.
                              Audrey Hepburn

Comment

mario;1370903 wrote: Good morning al, nice to see the Army back in fulll swing.
                                hiya mario, how did yesterday go?
                                Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Working...
                                X