Barmy army thread thurs 30 aug

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And she feckin talks a mile a minute. You can't get a WORD in on the phone... Just a continuous stream of Geordie... hahaha

Comment

Och that sucks. I have a problem with mine at the moment... some glitch in the electronics... and they're looking to make an arm and a leg from me on it. I've been Googling and I am gonna fix that thing myself if it's the last thing I do. All you have to do is *think* about taking my car in and its time to sell yer first born...

Comment

Zenstyle;1371095 wrote: And she feckin talks a mile a minute. You can't get a WORD in on the phone... Just a continuous stream of Geordie... hahaha
        :H:H:H

I work in the only place in the world where effing and jeffing is positively encouraged.
        It could be worse, I could be filing.
        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

I still shock the Americans... they don't swear like we do. We use the F-bomb like punctuation in a sentence!

Back in the bad old days I had a disagreement with the owner of a "fine establishment" here in Boca. He told me I wasn't allowed to say "fuck" in his bar again. The bar in question is a total dive and I was very indignant! LOL...

Comment

Jackie... the bin man never showed up. They're normally here by 9 a.m. and no sign of them... Might have to put an APB out on them.

Comment

Afternoon

Zenstyle;1371090 wrote: LMAO!!!!!! "A bit cross".... hahaha.....

Well, I have had a lovely half hour unblocking the bog in the spare bathroom! Seems my lunch guests from Monday failed to tell me something!
              I'm on bathroom duty too. The bog still awaits me though. :upset:

Comment

Zenstyle;1371101 wrote: Jackie... the bin man never showed up. They're normally here by 9 a.m. and no sign of them... Might have to put an APB out on them.
                How very dare he. After all that effort. I had to get up at 4.30am to remind you.

Can't remember where my godson's wife comes in the US somewhere New Jerseyish. Any way she's got a right potty mouth and is really struggling to keep her mouth shut in front of the twins. They're 2 now and pick up everything.
                AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Hello Mr Bear!!! You have a blocked bog too?! Sucks doesn't it!!!

I know Jackie... it's a slap in the face when we went to such an effort to make sure the bin was put out.

I can't believe they're two already. Where did those two years go?

Comment

Zenstyle;1371106 wrote: Hello Mr Bear!!! You have a blocked bog too?! Sucks doesn't it!!!

I know Jackie... it's a slap in the face when we went to such an effort to make sure the bin was put out.

I can't believe they're two already. Where did those two years go?
                    Noooo, it's not blocked....at least I hope not! Just wants cleaning.

Now then, what made yer decide to get a dog and when is he/she/it arriving?

Comment

I'm feeling pretty bad about Ann's thread. I really hope she's OK. I think she will be, and it was a cry for help... and I just hope that she will come back and talk and not be embarrassed.

Comment

Crikey Zens, Jenz 26 next week and I'm having a really hard job to realise she's all growed up.

Mind you she still acts like a 2 year old at times.
                        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Recluse;1371109 wrote: Noooo, it's not blocked....at least I hope not! Just wants cleaning.

Now then, what made yer decide to get a dog and when is he/she/it arriving?
                          Hee hee!!! It was totally spur of the moment! A friend's mother is looking into it... she knows a breeder in Jacksonville... and she's checking to see when the next litter is due. I want a male, black, standard poodle. And he shall be called Dylan!

Another friend of mine bought an American Bull Dog last month. Actually, two friends... they bought brothers from the same litter. They're loving having the pupskis. And I haven't had a dog since I was a child. I've talked about getting one over the years and I kind of figure I'm tied with Dougal anyway and having a dog won't be much more to deal with. And I like the idea of having to go walkies! You're right... it will be a responsibility... and I think that is a good thing for me.

I'm probably going to get a brother for Dougal too. From the same place he came from. I've had an empty house since Sean died and it's time to move on... I'm used to having multiple critters...

Comment

The bin man just came!!!!

Comment

JackieClaire;1371112 wrote: Crikey Zens, Jenz 26 next week and I'm having a really hard job to realise she's all growed up.

Mind you she still acts like a 2 year old at times.
                              The older you get, the faster the time goes... I remember when a day dragged. Not any more! *Poof* gone!

Comment

Zenstyle;1371114 wrote: Hee hee!!! It was totally spur of the moment! A friend's mother is looking into it... she knows a breeder in Jacksonville... and she's checking to see when the next litter is due. I want a male, black, standard poodle. And he shall be called Dylan!

Another friend of mine bought an American Bull Dog last month. Actually, two friends... they bought brothers from the same litter. They're loving having the pupskis. And I haven't had a dog since I was a child. I've talked about getting one over the years and I kind of figure I'm tied with Dougal anyway and having a dog won't be much more to deal with. And I like the idea of having to go walkies! You're right... it will be a responsibility... and I think that is a good thing for me.

I'm probably going to get a brother for Dougal too. From the same place he came from. I've had an empty house since Sean died and it's time to move on... I'm used to having multiple critters...
                                I think it's great, as long as you feel ready for the responsibility. It's not so easy when there's only one of you to undertake walking duties though. And the walking might help you shift a few of those surplus pounds!

And another cat too! Blimey. It's good to see you moving on. :l

Comment

Working...
                                X