Modders and abstainers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Modders and abstainers

Hi due to the recent disagreements between modders and abstainers i thought how about starting a thread where modders and abbers can come together, make new friends and discuss strategies and expereinces in a positive light and respect that their may be differences between us but we are all in the fight of alcohol together wether were modding or abstaining
    I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
    Audrey Hepburn

Modders and abstainers

That's a very sweet thought, LPC. I doubt, however, it would work. I think as far as AL goes, it's best to stick to the forums that support our goals. I do like to see both groups posting in the non-AL threads though, and maybe we can learn to respect each other equally.

"I like people too much or not at all."
    Sylvia Plath

Comment

Modders and abstainers

LittlePinkCat, there's something I wanted to ask you in the other thread, is that a photo of your cat with the pink hair?

Comment

Modders and abstainers

no i don't own a cat, its just a pic of some random cat
        I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
        Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Modders and abstainers

Hey LPC. Love your thought. Also, you've got a great signature line. I need to remember that one.
          "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
          AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Modders and abstainers

hey up Nora , how's tricks, not seen u 4 a bit.

the signature is florence and the machine- shake it off
            Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Modders and abstainers

I think Vlivengood has the same signature, LPC.

Sylvia Plath

Comment

Modders and abstainers

has she, great minds think alike
                Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Modders and abstainers

littlepinkcat;1370979 wrote: Hi due to the recent disagreements between modders and abstainers i thought how about starting a thread where modders and abbers can come together, make new friends and discuss strategies and expereinces in a positive light and respect that their may be differences between us but we are all in the fight of alcohol together wether were modding or abstaining
                  Nice idea LPC
                  You were born with wings, why prefer to crawl through life? Rumi

:lilangel:

Comment

Modders and abstainers

Was a lovely idea LPK but this is what we are up against and I have no words to describe how inappropriate and out of line this is:
                    Ps this was on the actual thread.

Why don't you "moderators" check in with the thread:GOODBYE TO EVERYONE

Only trying to help, This stuff is not to be played with.
                    You are only fooling yourselves!

Seek the MWO!

Bikesurfer
                    "Life is what happens to you when you're busy making other plans" - John Lennon

Comment

Modders and abstainers

Drinking and not drinking two entirely different things. Can't see what ones got to do with the other. Have a nice weekend all.
                      Sober since 13th January 2012

Comment

Modders and abstainers

One reason I like coming here is because I thought we could all respect each other without judgment. AL is a very manipulative liquid that plays with people's heads differently. If I read something I don't agree with, I just move on to other posts. One thing I know for sure, no matter what side of the line you are standing on, there is no point in persuading those on the other side....What do you get out of it? What does it accomplish?
                        Just saying....eace:
                        I just won't anymore

Comment

Modders and abstainers

Cashregister;1371453 wrote: Was a lovely idea LPK but this is what we are up against and I have no words to describe how inappropriate and out of line this is:
                          Ps this was on the actual thread.

Why don't you "moderators" check in with the thread:GOODBYE TO EVERYONE

Only trying to help, This stuff is not to be played with.
                          You are only fooling yourselves!

Seek the MWO!

Bikesurfer
                          I think she deleted part of it. What is that supposed to mean anyway? I don't get it.

Sylvia Plath

Comment

Modders and abstainers

Well said jennitech :thumbs:
                            The older I get the harder it is for me to see things in black and white, most things seem to be more complicated than that. There is no reason for this battle, not one of us holds all the answers to everyone else's struggle.

Comment

Modders and abstainers

Shades of grey...and I don't mean the book
                              "Life is what happens to you when you're busy making other plans" - John Lennon

Comment

Working...
                              X