Modders and abstainers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Modders and abstainers

see at least this thread has gotten abbers and modders together on a more positive note, i am an abstainer and i take it some of u r moderaters, and were speaking pleasantly, and not arguing, that was my goal, thanks to everyone who posted on here, its a very small step, but at least its a step in bringing us all together
    I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
    Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Modders and abstainers

jenniech;1371588 wrote: One reason I like coming here is because I thought we could all respect each other without judgment. AL is a very manipulative liquid that plays with people's heads differently. If I read something I don't agree with, I just move on to other posts. One thing I know for sure, no matter what side of the line you are standing on, there is no point in persuading those on the other side....What do you get out of it? What does it accomplish?
      Just saying....eace:
      I think sometimes we are trying to convince ourselves we are right when we try so hard to convince others. The complexity of the human mind...phew!
      Rule your mind or it will rule you. It is from a thought that an action grows. :bat

Comment

Modders and abstainers

yes, perhaps that is right....but it is polarizing....
        I just won't anymore

Comment

Working...
        X