satz123;1371716 wrote: :H:H LOL - haven't even started :H:H
    Feck off and go see to your door!!! :H

Comment

Army Thread Friday 31st August

satz123;1371718 wrote: Are you SCOTTISH ?? :H
      Ya wee skelp!!! The cheek on you!!!

Comment

satz123;1371700 wrote: Hey Mr Tipperooney I want to go here - see the Penguins
        can I stay in yours ??:H
        Boulders Beach Reviews - Cape Town Central, Cape Town Attractions - TripAdvisor
        It's a beautiful spot - we once rentd a house overlooking Boulders Beach - the penguins came right up to the porch. Their nesting areas smell vile, though.

And you'd be most welcome .
        I'll do whatever it takes
        AF 21/08/2009

Comment

I'm coming and all. She shouldn't be allowed to go on her own... it would be fool hardy.

Comment

tiptronic_ct;1371721 wrote: It's a beautiful spot - we once rentd a house overlooking Boulders Beach - the penguins came right up to the porch. Their nesting areas smell vile, though.

And you'd be most welcome .
            WILL YOU STOP - I REALLY WANT TO GO !!!!:upset:
            I think I may have been a penguin in another life.

Smelly nest sounds familiar:H:H

Comment

Rotting fish.... eww!!!

They eat these disgusting rank birds on our island in Scotland. Guga they're called. The stench is unimaginable... They go off on a boat once a year and kill the stinky things and bring them back like victorious vikings. The whole thing is really quite bad.

Comment

satz123;1371723 wrote:

Smelly nest sounds familiar:H:H
                :H:H:H

Comment

Zenstyle;1371726 wrote: Rotting fish.... eww!!!

They eat these disgusting rank birds on our island in Scotland. Guga they're called. The stench is unimaginable... They go off on a boat once a year and kill the stinky things and bring them back like victorious vikings. The whole thing is really quite bad.
                  On that lovely note I will fly away & meet the door man
                  Good luck with that dinner Zens - keep me some !

Comment

Och that's it. I need to go and put my apron on and pretend I'm in the 60s.

Thanks for the glaze tip Mollers... I'll give it a bash.

Au revoir... if I don't re-surface any time soon I'll be the one on the milk carton.

Comment

satz123;1371729 wrote: On that lovely note I will fly away & meet the door man
                      Good luck with that dinner Zens - keep me some !
                      Does he bring his own lounger like the massage feller? What's his name... Pat the Lounger was it? :H

Comment

mollyka;1371732 wrote: OMG Benjy --- what a fucking MAN!!!!!! (sorry lads) - I saw the sweetest little flourescent type workman's jacket thingy for a baby up in the hardware store with 'Grandads little helper' written on the back of it -- Joe's response to sweetness 'YOU'RE NOT GOING TO SPEND 5 EURO'S ON THAT????' - miserable git
                        Hey Zens- I've a 'do' to do tonight as well. All the sprogs are arriving with appendages so it's 'supper' for about 10. Just made a luverly garlic chicken casserole and lasagne and rice and bought garlic bread - my Mary Berry cheese cake for afters - hence lying on couch drawing breath:H
                        Jilly's going home tomorrow - gonna be really sad, but I'm gonna see her in Jan. so can count the weeks! Bit exhausting tho - I think they're all expecting me to relapse Not a notion of course, but - ach well - I don't blame them - they don't really believe me methinks Proof's in the pudding as they say!
                        Sorry not gone yet !!
                        Relapse tonight or in Jan ??

Comment

Och Mollers... you're doing so well. They'll be suitably impressed I bet... they've just not said it as they're not wanting to jinx it... but I bet they are well in awe of their mam... xxx

Now I have to go! Damn baked ham!

Comment

satz123;1371737 wrote: Sorry not gone yet !!
                            Relapse tonight or in Jan ??
                            Are you still here?

Comment

Zenstyle;1371733 wrote: Does he bring his own lounger like the massage feller? What's his name... Pat the Lounger was it? :H
                              Yup : Pat the Lounger . Arrives in his little van armed with Sun lounger ( a la the beach kind ) and a bottle of cooking oil ( sunflower I think ) :H

Comment

mollyka;1371740 wrote: :H:H:H Even I never planned THAT far ahead - tonight/tomorrow aka me Christmas debacle - day before she left the last time!!
                                Where IS the door man?
                                Calling to the house at 5.30 - better go ................. really enjoying this craic though girls

Comment

Working...
                                X