Army Thread Friday 31st August

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I remember the Boulder's Beach weekend only partly - I "treated" myself to a bottle of Jameson's - was having wine in the lounge with all the others, but sneaked off every now and again for a swig or two. Everything after about 8.30 on the Friday and Saturday evenings is a mystery to me - I was too far gone by then, although I apparently didn't make a fool of myself.
    I'll do whatever it takes
    AF 21/08/2009

Comment

I'm off to do the same. Hope you have a good dinner Molls! Will catch yous laters... xxx

Comment

tiptronic_ct;1371779 wrote: I remember the Boulder's Beach weekend only partly - I "treated" myself to a bottle of Jameson's - was having wine in the lounge with all the others, but sneaked off every now and again for a swig or two. Everything after about 8.30 on the Friday and Saturday evenings is a mystery to me - I was too far gone by then, although I apparently didn't make a fool of myself.
        LOL... I can relate to that! I'm in awe of how one can be as drunk as a skunk and still appear sober... THAT'S the mystery.

Gawd! GOT to go!

Later...

Comment

You reckon you're up for it, Zen?

Then again, you can use him as a convenient dog walker.
          AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Laters - I'm a bit behind on frigginphone. Must see if MWO has been unblocked on 3G card.
            AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Took me some time as it said it would not downlad! Hey ho here it is
              Thank you Zennifer.
              I will now send you a holiday picture to post if you do not mind??

Comment

:goodjob: Whizzie!
                AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Evening all. Went to the library this afternoon and after post office credit union and then coffee shop. Last stop friggin Tesco so home now nackerd and chiling on sofa bedfore i get dinner. Welcome home mrs A. I would love a new kitchen but not a chance as i can't afford a pot to p*** in right now:H. Enjoy your dinner and guests Molls and Zen and wishing the rest of you a lovely evening. Be back later if not too tired.

Comment

feck me this thread has been busy, evening guys just got in from work
                    I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
                    Audrey Hepburn

Comment

im ok yeah work was good, we took the clients out for lunch, came back and watched a film, not like work really, lol
                      I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
                      Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Right off to have a long bath. Loving the army today!
                        Busy Busy

Comment

:hallo: Army!!

Molly - hope you enjoy your family dinner!!

Mrs. A - love your new avatar!!

Hiya LPC - how's things?

Foxy - sounds like you had a busy day. Hope to see you later.

:wavin: to anyone else who might be around...
                          For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
                          AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Hello. Kittens got provisional names...
                            Popcorn and coco....

Ok?!?
                            I have a drink problem, I have been AF since 15 March 2011 and I am working hard to stay that way

They don't call me Pingu Purple Pants for nothing....

Comment

Hiya Pingu!! - Cute names...
                              For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
                              AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Hi stirly

I love Zante....
                                I have a drink problem, I have been AF since 15 March 2011 and I am working hard to stay that way

They don't call me Pingu Purple Pants for nothing....

Comment

Working...
                                X