Army Thread Friday 31st August

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

JackieClaire;1371868 wrote: I just gave up on it. I'd rather have Heathcliff doing a bit of smouldering than him coming after me with the washing line and a ping-pong bat.
    :H:H:H

I must admit... it doesn't sound very appealing!!! Gawd... the mind boggles...

I saw a documentary on people wish weird fetishes a few weeks ago... holy crap... I suddenly felt very normal!!!

Comment

JackieClaire;1371868 wrote: I just gave up on it. I'd rather have Heathcliff doing a bit of smouldering than him coming after me with the washing line and a ping-pong bat.
      LOL :H you two are cracked :H

Comment

satz123;1371870 wrote: LOL :H you two are cracked :H
        Best add yourself to that statement missus!!!

Comment

Just back from walking Feddo and I see this.....
          Zenstyle;1371856 wrote: Chicken, mushroom, basil & sun dried tomato soup (yeah, I know... quite inventive... lol), Baked ham, Mollers Glaze, garlic mashed potatoes, sweet potatoes, steamed asparagus with hollandaise sauce, grilled brussel sprouts with sunflower seeds, fresh baked bread... I'm bushed. Hope they go home early so I can get to bed... hahahaLooks like a menu from Master Chef or something similar. :goodjob::goodjob:
          Zenstyle;1371857 wrote: Oh and a cheese platter, last but not least.Of course, no meal would be complete without a cheese platter. Drooling, here...
          JackieClaire;1371859 wrote: Ooh what time do you want us.

***sigh*** cheese. I :h cheese in all forms but the smellier the better.
          Um, er, don't like the really smelly cheeses. Love Greek cheeses tho'.
          JackieClaire;1371865 wrote:
          oooooooooooh I don't need Mr Grey to get me going just a nice bit of cheese.
          :H:H Same here....

Troopers, I've been up since 6 a.m. so am off to bed shortly. Wishing all of you...

Zennie - best of luck with your dinner party. Tomorrowz...

JackieClaire;1371868 wrote:
          I just gave up on it. I'd rather have Heathcliff doing a bit of smouldering than him coming after me with the washing line and a ping-pong bat.
          For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
          AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Nighty night, Stirls.

My culinary masterpiece tonight is oven chips and spicy chicken burgers. Ooh I might go wild and open a tin of sweetcorn.
            It could be worse, I could be filing.
            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

JackieClaire;1371876 wrote: Nighty night, Stirls.

My culinary masterpiece tonight is oven chips and spicy chicken burgers. Ooh I might go wild and open a tin of sweetcorn.
              Steady on JC don' t spoil them

Comment

Well I'd better go get busy with the tin opener.

I'll check back later.
                AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

hi, anyone about?
                  I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
                  Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Just popped in for my midnight lurk,Pinkers.
                    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

hello midnight lurker, just got bk from my sponsors house, got step one completed
                      I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
                      Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Well done you.

Me and Mr JC have been very constructive this evening watched Die Hard 4.0.
                        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

die hard, that was what was gonna happen to me if i continued drinking, ive never watched all the die hards
                          Audrey Hepburn

Comment

well im off to bed, night J.C
                            Audrey Hepburn

Comment

aww hun, that won't happen now though.

I know the Diehards are violent and totally unbelievable but I just love them. Taking a step outside of reality for a couple of hours never hurt anyone.

Nighty night, Pinky.
                              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Working...
                              X