September Underoos and Friends

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Techie have a lovely trip and wish your Mum a happy birthday from us all...

Shoes...I shall be wearing these little numbers tomorrow coz its my birthday and they make me happy..

Comment

tawnyfrog;1375326 wrote: Wanna see my Earthquakes?
      YES Please!

Comment

myhappyplace;1375325 wrote: ....Hi Froglette....far out, what a quiet little drawer...blissful day outdoors and doing domestic stuff.

Now, we have a Thai beef salad - just cooked an eye fillet - and a passionfruit cheesecake all set for dinner - its like a travel brochure....
        Hi Happs. Can you give recipe for that salad? Sounds yum!

Comment

GREAT shoes, Happs! Watch out you don't get a nose-bleed.

Here's the Quakes:

Hiya Satz!

Comment

Hiya Froglet. What them yokes ? Cakes? Bread? Look yummy too:goodjob:

Comment

They're little bikkies ... great with an espresso ...

Comment

They look bloody yummy! What's in them?

Hiya Satz..Basically just roast beef - we like it mooing - which has been rubbed with olive oil - I use chilli infused, pepper and salt. let it rest then finely slice it, throw it over a bed of mixed salad greens, sliced cucumber, sliced green beans and peas, chuck some roast capsicum over it, sliced red onion, mint, sliced chilli, coriander and lime juice. Think thats it...it kind of changes depending on whats coming out of the garden at the moment...think I've forgotten something though...

Comment

tawnyfrog;1375334 wrote: They're little bikkies ... great with an espresso ...
                  Mmmmmmmmm:h

Comment

Fish sauce

Comment

tawnyfrog;1375337 wrote: Fish sauce
                      Yes thats it! havent started throwing it together yet, as soon as I do they eat it around me...not Mr Happs, he's not a red meat eater. He's busy making a chicken curry...

Comment

I'll be over in December and want that salad followed by bikkies and coffee. That ok with yous?

Comment

Happs - do a quick check of Nuoc Cham ... I reckon it's the essential dressing ....

Satz - fine by us.

Comment

tawnyfrog;1375341 wrote: Happs - do a quick check of Nuoc Cham ... I reckon it's the essential dressing ....

Satz - fine by us.
                            The fish sauce - do you just drizzle over salad? Sorry but I'm hopeless and a salad sounds best option

Comment

I throw it into the dressing Satz but throw some extra over coz I like it more than the boys, even though it settles in the dish...no Nuoc Cham though Froglette, must get some. Did a pantry clean out today so will shop later..

Here you go...

and sweets

Nearly ready for the new season of Doctor Who...cant wait...have been saving it and not watching the downloads....

Comment

myhappyplace;1375359 wrote: ...no Nuoc Cham though Froglette, must get some. Did a pantry clean out today so will shop later..
                                Cheeses twice ... you don't buy it, you make it, using stuff you'd have in the larder.

Din-dins looks great!

Comment

Working...
                                X