September Underoos and Friends

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Undies. A special shout out to Sunny and Leon. Just ate my way out of an oyster fest here. OMG just heaven. I also ate some sea things Darwin could not have typed. Hope you're all thriving and doing great things. Speaking of great things, has anyone heard from...?
    Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

......No....I think there's a big party going on at another internet site.....

Jaysus that soil out there is dry. Lilly we must do a rain dance to wet it up before new mulch goes down.

So an oyster festival Techie? Hmmm.... What did they have for folk who don't like slimey food?

I'm afraid I'm going to have to tell them Happs.....
      Guess who I ran into at Tullamarine airport last Wednesday,Undies?????
      Susie Porter.....and she is even shorter than me.......yessssssss......celeb sighting......
      If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
      Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

As I said to you - there is a difference between "run into" "met" and stalked around the airport... Mind you I google stalked her...

Comment

And no rain here yet either, bloody dust bowl...oysters are my fav slimey food Techie. Can't come at okra though...

Comment

Lilly I can see the clouds over your way but nothin' happening. Have you rain danced yet?

Comment

Ok...so I stalked her, but I did it with class....

Only one more sleep until next episode of Puberty Blues, and if Gary Hennessy's mum doesn't grow a set I'll be furious.
              Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Arvo Undies,

All's good here - although I'd rooly love some oysters nice and cold and slimy.

Wonder if Raggsy got the truck fixed and has departed Effrica for the next stage of her adventures.

Had bangers and mash for lunch. Bloody lovely.

Dog, I'm boring ...

Comment

tawnyfrog;1379615 wrote: Arvo Undies,

All's good here - although I'd rooly love some oysters nice and cold and slimy.

Wonder if Raggsy got the truck fixed and has departed Effrica for the next stage of her adventures.

Had bangers and mash for lunch. Bloody lovely.

Dog, I'm boring ...
                  Nothing boring about a yummy lunch.
                  I will have another crack at the transcript tonight.
                  A little moan.....nurseries are very disappointing these days where I am. It's very hard times for them granted, but wouldn't you think they could russle up a bit of spring colour?
                  Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Arvo all

nothing boring about your lunch Tawn, we had bangers and mash for dinner last night, bloody yummy

still plenty of clouds, buuuut still no rain.. yes Bridge and Happy , will all have to do the rain dance ...

Comment

Have feathers and war paint in strategic places Lilly....ready to shake it when you are. Good afternoon Froglette!

Comment

Hiya Undies, who is Susie Porter, Bridge and why didnt you plant spring bulbs months ago?
                        Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

KTAB;1379629 wrote: Hiya Undies, who is Susie Porter, Bridge and why didnt you plant spring bulbs months ago?
                          Not bulbs, annuals.

How's that meadow of yours coming?
                          Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Evening undies - i have beautiful new carpet throughout my house!

All of our junk aka essential possesions are in the garage and nothing is coming out until a complete justification has been made. Im really enjoying the feeling of the house being uncluttered and clean!

I dont know who Susie Porter is either!
                            Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Hello Undies!
                              I've just found an innernet shop 10 mins before I get picked up to go to airport.
                              Quick update.

I am speed shower queen of the campsite...
                              Shower, shampoo and undies in EIGHTY SECONDS. Timed by an independant, incredulous observer.

Also named "Lady of the Uberlens"... a reference to the 110 - 510 lens I'm lugging around.

Also won the title of Speed Shopper... negotiating prices for trinkets whilst hanging out the window of the truck at the border crossing.

Bridge will fill you in with truck story.....
                              Getting sms to bridge and finding innernet access difficult.

It is called basic travelling after all.

Had close lion encounter in Ngorongoro crater. Got two good pics though.
                              Mr Rags entertained every night round the campfire with Dreamtime stories... how we got fire, why swans are black, story of rainbow serpent etc.
                              I recited Clancy of Overflow and parodied the Road to the Isles.

In Bangkok yesty and today... Went for walk last night and Mr Rags and I were offered, boys, girls, transvestites and non human species with which to indulge our sexual fantasies... and this in the main street almost opposite our hotel! But I had to ask Mr Rags why they were showing us all those pictures before I twigged to it.

Did a (con) tour of the 3 big Buddhist temples here... then taken to a sapphire shop "top quality, govt guaranteed, best price, I do special price for you..." Then when we didn't bite next stop was a tailor shop... We are having some nice blouses shirts and pants DH Elled home for us.
                              Then we were ushered to a Thai massage parlour ... NO SEX in big letters at the front.

Don't have time to read through this thread, sorry Undies.

Hope you are all well and safe.
                              Have to get back to hotel now to get lift to airport will be in Hanoi about 8 pm which I think is about 3 hours behind NSW.

OK my 10 mins for 10 baht is up.
                              Will communicate thru lovely Bridge when in Cambodia.

My love to you all.

Comment

Been trying to sms to Bridge but they are having not much success. Thanks for your tolerance Bridge.
                                Had a thai meal which included spiced morning glory... I suppose eating Ipomea is one way of keeping it under control.....(sorry, a poor bush regen joke).
                                Bye, goto to go .

Comment

Working...
                                X