September Underoos and Friends

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

KTAB;1380085 wrote: Morning Undies, hello to you all. Bridge the above puts me in mind of Aldous Huxley 'Experience is not what happens to a man; it is what a man does with what happens to him.'
    Love it Ktab

Ive learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends on our dispositions and not on our circumstances. -Martha Washington

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;1380090 wrote: Hmmm.....sounds like 'Rex has gone to live on a farm' or 'The bird flew away to live with the other birds'....
      Shush you two! This is the line I'm sticking with come hell or high water. Told the locusts already and the two older ones have been taking the piss all afternoon....little one still believes in the good farmer too...

I already have Missy and Bridget tagged as boys btw...:upset: Bridget has taken to sitting on my shoulder like a parrot when I get her out of the cage, if she is he - he is staying.

Comment

myhappyplace;1380109 wrote:
        I already have Missy and Bridget tagged as boys btw...:upset: Bridget has taken to sitting on my shoulder like a parrot when I get her out of the cage, if she is he - he is staying.
        Oh Christ I always knew there was something amiss.
        If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
        Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

And hello to Ktab. You know I've been thinking about what Bridge said this morning. It is the reason Undies works for me. I dont want to keep dwelling on what was, I want to live today to have tomorrows that are better and better. That is all.

I have a feeling those tomorrows will include 2 and a half roosters though....thanks for the stats, Froglette...

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;1380112 wrote: Oh Christ I always knew there was something amiss.
            Xpost Bridge. Sounds all wrong doesnt it? Puberty Blues night....you excited? and yes Garys mum DOES need to grow some....

Comment

Yes PB night. I'll be here. All caught up on my missed Ep from last week online. So I'll cook dinner, shower and jammies all tucked up in bed with a cuppa. Bliss.....
              If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
              Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Ooops, back later Kevin is about to appear on the Project! hope your watching Froglette...

Comment

myhappyplace;1380113 wrote: And hello to Ktab. You know I've been thinking about what Bridge said this morning. It is the reason Undies works for me. I dont want to keep dwelling on what was, I want to live today to have tomorrows that are better and better. That is all.
                  SO so true Miss! :h:h:h

Ive learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends on our dispositions and not on our circumstances. -Martha Washington

Comment

HIya Undies and friends.
                    Had a beauty of lunch at sushi today, right across from the beach. Good chats with a girlfriend and Leons first girlfriend who's a few months older than he is.
                    I hope everyone had lovely days.
                    Video chat time with the hubs.

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;1379971 wrote:

....I think we've established that scabbing the spinach off her plate might not work.....perhaps another approach?....:H
                      Nosy parkers.....all of yis.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

xpost. Hi Sunny!

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

Hi gster!:l

Comment

tawnyfrog;1380091 wrote: Why thank you KTAB - that's high praise from a fellow foodie.
                            Seriously, your grub pics could grace any cookbook. Now there is a business idea for ya....

byebyebridgetjones;1380093 wrote: I've been meaning to tell you....the author of the quote in your signature line is Sara Henderson. I've always loved that quote.
                            Cool thanks Bridge, I was beginning to think I should take the credit for it myself
                            She sounds like quite a gal, any undies read her biography I wonder?

sunshinetoday;1380095 wrote:
                            Love it Ktab
                            Ta Sunny, check him out if you are unfamiliar with him. Apart from some fine quotes he was quite an unusual character, LSD an all.

myhappyplace;1380113 wrote:
                            And hello to Ktab. You know I've been thinking about what Bridge said this morning. It is the reason Undies works for me. I dont want to keep dwelling on what was, I want to live today to have tomorrows that are better and better. That is all.
                            Sounds good to me Haps.
                            Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Bridge yes an adventure. Fishing 4 striped bass tonight w/ fly rods. Reggie would love it!
                              Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

techie;1380292 wrote: Bridge yes an adventure. Fishing 4 striped bass tonight w/ fly rods. Reggie would love it!
                                Sounds good Techie. Straight on the barby?

Just back from Brynny and Geoff's, supervising Brynne's final dress fitting and pant adjustment with Geoff for this monday nights AFL Brownlow medal award. I tells ya, they are going to look just spectacular. And for all the naysayers, cynics, and wowsers out there, they are a couple still very much in love. When i arrived, Brynne had just rotated the tyres on the Roller and was covered in dirt and grease from head to toe, but her smile said it all. :h

Looking after our own is our priority, and something we can do more fully when we've turfed the turps, but when we extend that to looking after stranger's, that's when we are really growing as people, and that is when the human race and it's future, stands a chance.

Have a morevellous day rooters.

Comment

Working...
                                X