September Underoos and Friends

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gawd....just snorted tea up my nose...anyone seen the shorts for the new reality show "Brynne"?...makes the Bingle look AWESOME....

Comment

Evening all
      Hope your having a lovely birthday Lilly xx

Would defo meet up in your new house Missy

Now time to relax. .......
      Hope you all had a wonderful day
      :dancin: enguin:
      starting over

Comment

myhappyplace;1381405 wrote: Gawd....just snorted tea up my nose...anyone seen the shorts for the new reality show "Brynne"?...makes the Bingle look AWESOME....
        Yep, i've seen the first 4 episodes. Our Brynny's a natural. It's high time she came out of Geoff's orange tinged shadow, and boy doesn't she just shine. A lot of folk are saying she's Australia's Princess Di.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

What an absolute corker of a day here. Did some gardening for a couple of hours. Crikey, i can run 10 k's no sweat, but gardening is hard yakka. Any back stretching exercises gardeners?

There are special anniversaries a flyin everywhere, everywhere i tells ya. Congratulations .
          Noice gig last night followed by a late one out on the tiles. How was your 2nd gig Missy? Any volume, grooming or pitch issues in the baritone section?

Recorded a few tracks tonight, and now chillin with some fruitcake. Quite fitting really if you were to hear tune # 1. And a little tune for a special someone has begun it's journey to tape...... Follow me on twitter for hourly updates.

G'day Ronnie! :hiya:

Have a ripper.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

Q: What do you get when you cross a giraffe and an echidna?
            A: An 8 foot toothbrush!

Have a happy, and healthy weekend , and don't forget to brush your teeth!

Night all.

Ronnie, there's some leftover pizza in the box love.

Comment

Thanks Mr G, might just have some of that before bed
              Did you have a gig tonight as your up late xxxxxx
              :dancin: enguin:
              starting over

Comment

Hello Undies. Well, I hear there is a BIG EVENT at Missy's new place this evening. Very hush hush. My source tells me pink dress & black tie are de rigueur. I am so sorry I will miss this very special evening, but I JUST WANT TO CATCH A FISH!!! Actually, I have a reservation at The Black Pearl in Newport tonight. When you can't catch 'em you eat out. So, if you can't make the Missy event you're more than welcome to join me.

I did have a wonderful time trying to catch something/anything that swims last night. The wonderful part was spending time with some friends. Which makes me think how little I've posted the past two weeks to you, my friends. Have a wonderful day and rest of your weekend!

Black Pearl Restaurant, Newport, RI, 401-846-5264, award-winning chowder and classic cuisine.
                Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Tawny's evening dress...

Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Jones makes news according to paparazzi entering Missy's....

Comment

also caught on camera were Sunny, Nicey, and Lilly...

Comment

Ronnie was last to show after a severe lip burn preparing her famous tomato soup...

...but, where is Rags???

Comment

Is it weird to say I want the Frog's dress?

Comment

myhappyplace;1381625 wrote: Is it weird to say I want the Frog's dress?
                            NO, but I'd like her in the dress. Of course, that's going to get me in trouble. I'm leaving my hotel soon for a walk to the piers and then dinner. See you later Happs and Undies! :h

Comment

techie;1381626 wrote: NO, but I'd like her in the dress. Of course, that's going to get me in trouble. I'm leaving my hotel soon for a walk to the piers and then dinner. See you later Happs and Undies! :h
                              Its pink...you MIGHT get away with it..have a lovely dinner Techie..:l

I'm off to chew my brekkie properly...:H

Comment

Morning Techie, HP and all to come,

Techie, the resemblance in those pics to the sheila's here is uncanny. Have you seen the 'Fish finder' being flogged by our very own Ron01? In Rons words....'Look, you've just got to try it for yourself, it works for me'.....

No gig last night Ronnie, but making music till late nonetheless.

Grey skys here at the moment, but i know and you know, that just above em........

Have a beaut day y'all.

Comment

Working...
                                X