September Underoos and Friends

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guitarista;1381893 wrote: Yes. Where shall we meet next? The Army thread?
    :H:H:H

No croc's in our rain forrest, they are different types of lizzards thingy's

Might have to warn the Army of your intended arrival
    :dancin: enguin:
    starting over

Comment

tawnyfrog;1381690 wrote: I.am.not.wearing.that.thing.to.Missy's. Why do I always have to look like the village idiot? Buggerit, I'll show you. I'm turning up at the Commodore's Room and I'll be the one shouting at the maitre d' "Where's Techie? I'm his half-witted date ready to fang two serves of New England Lobster Tails.

Geeeesh ...
      Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Miss Behaving;1381752 wrote: TF - Mr B got a photo of you last night .... here it is

very cute

byebyebridgetjones;1381778 wrote:
        My but you do cut a fine figure on date night Ms Frog

Flu not letting up at all to the point that a substantial period of the day was spent driving the porcelain bus. Thought I'd left all that behind me...

I have to say though that the Golden Trievy is very attentive on sick days
        I hope you feel better sweetie :l
        Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Morning All
          Great looking biome you've got there Ronnie. I hope you...erm...the boy gets top marks for it....
          So the school holidays begin today in Jonestown. The constant battle to keep Xbox time down, encourage the intake of fresh air and exercise.......
          If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
          Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

ronnie;1381884 wrote: http://i1148.photobucket.com/albums/...pse570918c.jpg

This is the reason why I have not baked today as I have been helping my eldest do a rain forrest in a shoe box, I must admit I am quite proud of my work. ...sorry i meant to say my son's work. ..lol
            Guitarista;1381887 wrote:
            Looks great Ronnie. Do i see a couple of crocs in there? Nice job on the birds.
            Yes, that rainforest looks awesome!!!

Comment

Morning/evening Techie.
              I wholehearted approve of my dress above. Probably a Carolina Herrera???if I know her/my taste.:H
              Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;1382005 wrote: Morning All
                Great looking biome you've got there Ronnie. I hope you...erm...the boy gets top marks for it....
                So the school holidays begin today in Jonestown. The constant battle to keep Xbox time down, encourage the intake of fresh air and exercise.......
                Ah yes...the sweet sounds of holidays...supposing yours is still in bed at the moment though? I'm down to two, one is away for the week....

Ronnie, those lizards look scarily familiar....I reckon you hang on to them and recycle the whole kit and caboodle for the younger boys...I give you an A

Comment

Hi Undies. What the heck does a guy have to do to get a pull apart rosemary roll?

Comment

techie;1382016 wrote: Hi Undies. What the heck does a guy have to do to get a pull apart rosemary roll?
                    Probably not give her a kids dress? How was dinner btw or did I miss that?

Comment

myhappyplace;1382017 wrote: Probably not giver her a kids dress? How was dinner btw or did I miss that?
                      :H:H:H Dinner was wonderful. BTW, I thought that dress was hot!

Comment

myhappyplace;1382014 wrote:

Ah yes...the sweet sounds of holidays...supposing yours is still in bed at the moment though? I'm down to two, one is away for the week....

Ronnie, those lizards look scarily familiar....I reckon you hang on to them and recycle the whole kit and caboodle for the younger boys...I give you an A
                        Oh yes still in bed of course:H

I was going to say the same thing Ronnie, for Dog's sake don't throw it out. Use it for the youngest, then rent it out to desperate parents who got the Sunday night 'Mum I just remembered'
                        Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Morning Jones, Hp, G'day Techie and all to come,

Geez it's noice to get 60 days under yer belt again. And it's great to just have this thread to come to and waffle on. It's a welcome oasis. I enjoy reading everyone's adventures, so ta for sharing and being here. :h

It is an absolute pearler here, so orf into it.

Wonder how Ragssy's going?

Ooroo.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Yeah, you just move the lizards and the birds to different spots....who am I kidding? just hand it in....the teachers are too tired to care...

Comment

X-post...morning Mr G and congrats on your 60 days...

Comment

Got out in the garden on the weekend...some of the bulbs we planted here...

now best get some work done....see ya Undies....

Comment

Working...
                                X